IBPS SO Admit Card: Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection is filling up vacancies for the recruitment of Specialist Officer. IBPS has issued a sum total of 4122 vacancies this year. IBPS Specialist Officer Exam will be conducted on 30 and 31 January 2016.
The candidates who’ve been shortlisted for IBPS SO Examination can now get their admit cards from the official website. You can download IBPS SO Admit Card from the section below.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2016 – Download Here
On the day of IBPS SO 2016 Examination, the candidates need to carry the admit card to the examination centre at all costs. Failure to do so, the candidate will not be allowed to attempt the written examination.
To download IBPS SO Admit Card 2016, refer to the link below and then simply enter your registration number and DOB/ password.
NOTICE: Please use a desktop/ laptop to download this admit card. THIS PAGE CANNOT BE ACCESS WITH MOBILE/ SMARTPHONE/ TABLET.
Were you able to get your call letter for upcoming IBPS SO Exam?
If not, we recommend you to follow these steps to download your IBPS SO Admit card from the official website.
Steps to download IBPS SO Admit Card from ibps.in
The call letter will be available on IBPS Official Website for the next few days but if you are reading this right now, just download it today.
- Visit IBPS Official Website: Click here.
- From the left side, select CWE Specialist officer .
- Click on Common recruitment process for specialist officer 6
- From the new page, select the first option.
- In this page, you can enter your registration number and DOB/ password on the right side where it says Login Credential.
- Enter the number in the image and click on Login.
- You can now download IBPS SO Office Admit Card.
- Don’t forget to take a printout for the same.
Once you download the admit card now you can start preparing for your IBPS SO Exam. You can try our recommended mock tests.
IBPS SO Recommended Mock Tests: Try now
Click here to try out our recommended mock tests