It gives us immense pleasure to put forward the name of our Onlinetyari user who successfully cracked all the stages of IBPS SO examination 2018.
We at OnlineTyari are proud to help students/ candidates/ aspirants in preparing for various recruitment examinations like UPSC, Railways, Banking, State with the help of online mock tests. Hence, without further ado, we share the Shubham Sharma, an OnlineTyari user who was able to crack the IBPS SO Recruitment Examination 2019.
“A Journey Towards Success”.
“Kabhi kabhi kismat ka taala aakhiri chabhi se bhi khul jata hai”
“Here is what Shubham has to say”:
Before I start my interview I would like to thank my soulmate who always motivated me in my thick and thin. She never gave up on me and believed in me that I will cross all the hurdles in life.
I want to thank my parents, friends and my teachers who always supported me in my bad times and a special thank to those who criticized me.
I would like to share my journey from scratch to win:
2014 (Persuing MBA, Did not Prepare for any Government Exam)
- Cleared IAF, failed in medical
- Cleared IBPS Clerk, didn’t get final selection.
- IBPS PO: Failed
- Cleared RRB Clerk with 154/200 Marks but wasn’t called for interview.
- RRB PO: failed
- Appeared for SBI PO but didn’t get through.
2015 (Post MBA, started preparing myself)
- RRB NTPC: Failed in mains.
- Didn’t get final selection in IBPS Clerk
- IBPS PO: Failed.
- Scored 165/200 Marks in RRB Clerk but not even a single bank called me.
- RRB PO: Failed in mains
- NIACL Assistant: Failed
- SSC CHSL: Failed in mains
- UP Lekhpal: Failed.
- Forest Officer Exam Cleared, failed in DV( didn’t have domicile)
- Scored 159/200 in RBI assistant but still failed (cut off was 162).
- Cleared all stages of IBPS SO but didn’t get final selection.
2016 (wasn’t sure which way to go)
- IB Security Assistant : Failed
- IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO(Mains) , RRB Clerk, RRB PO(Mains) failed in all 4 exams.
- Cleared CWC: Vacancy cancelled
- Cleared SSC CHSL: Typing exam cancelled,
- Cleared SSC MTS but mains got clashed with IBPS PO.
- Cleared NIACL AO Prelims but failed in mains
- UICL Asst.: Failed
- Cleared RBI Assistant prelims but failed in mains
- Cleared SBI PO Prelims but failed in mains.
- FCI AG cleared but vacancy cancelled.
- Cleared all stages of IBPS SO appeared for interview but didn’t get final selection yet again.
2017(things started getting worse)
- Cleared IBPS PO Prelims but failed in mains.
- cleared RRB PO Prelims but failed in mains.
- Did not get final selection in IBPS Clerk.
- RRB Clerk: failed in pre.
- Canara PGDBF didn’t appear.
- Rbi ass cleared pre failed in mains.
- IB ACIO didn’t appeared..
- Parliament security officer exam cleared failed in medical.
- Ssc mts cleared but mains was clashed with ibps SO interview so didnt appear.
- CWC MT, & sup exam cleared but didn’t get the final selection..
- HSSC exam didn’t appear.
- Vijaya bank SO failed.
- Bank of baroda exam clashed with upsssc.
- AHC group d cleared pre but final cutoff was 193/200 and got 190
- AHC clerk failed in typing.
- Third time in a row, cleared all stages of Ibps SO but this time got into reserve list.
2018 (started feeling broken)
- Ibps clerk pre failed,
- Ibps po mains failed
- Rrb clerk pre failed
- Rrb po mains failed
- ARO exam didn’t appear
- NYKS clashed with another exam.
- Upsssc vdo result awaited
- RRB group D failed
- AHC didn’t appear
- BOB so didn’t appear
- HSSC group D and SI didn’t appear.
- Then I appeared for IBPS SO but yet again wasn’t lucky enough to get through the interview process.
On 31st march 2019
IBPS released the reserve list of IBPS SO, I didn’t get through even though i cleared the cutoff marks. The only problem was the age issue. I was shattered and Heart Broken.
1st april 2019
Finally the day has come. It seems some angleI was sitting on my head. The day was not like other usual days. I got final selection in BANK OF INDIA as a specialist officer(MARKETING OFFICER).
I just want to say one thing:
“If u have started something then u should be honest and dedicated towards it. Success will be yours”.
Lehron se darkar nauka paar nahi hoti.. Koshish krne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti..