ICICI Bank Selection Procedure: The Official Notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers to various ICICI Banks was released a week ago. For all those who have applied or are thinking of applying, they must know that ICICI Bank Selection Procedure is quite unique.
There are a number of dependent/ independet factors which will be the judge of whether you get recruited or not. In this article, we’ll get to know about ICICI Bank Selection Procedure for Probationary Officer Post.
ICICI Bank Selection Procedure – How to get Recruited?
For ICICI Bank PO Recruitment, the process begins by firstly applying for the post through ICICI Official Portal. Once you are registered, all the registered candidates are filtered on the basis of Merit, Age and Qualification. After that these candidates have to undergo the following procedure.
- Online Aptitude Test (Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude)
- Online Psychometric Test
- GD/ Interview
The Online Aptitude Test is divided into 3 sections, namely, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language, which will comprise of 70-80 Questions in total.
There will be an Online Psychometric Test for all the candidates. It is basically a 20-25 Question Test and the questions are based on perception ability of a candidate in various situations. This psychometric analysis of candidate can be challenging, so you need to be ready for it.
After these test, the candidates are shortlisted for the final round, which is, GD/ Interview by the ICICI Selection Panel. All the Selected candidates will be allotted a seat in PGDBM at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore.
Recommended: ICICI Bank PO Mock Test Series
Now, a lot of you must be wondering what exactly we meant by “a seat in PGDBM at ICICI Manipal Academy”. Let us elaborate on that.
Significance of PGDBM Course from ICICI Manipal Academy for Bank PO
In order to maintain the high standards of banking services and customer relationship, ICICI Bank collaborated with Manipal University to introduce the mandatory Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) for every Probationary Officer who wishes to work in ICICI Bank.
The main objective of this vocational training programme is to develop a pool of Level-1 Managers with Banking Knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities. Some of the most essential features of this course are
- ICICI Manipal PGDB Course is a 1-Year Full Time Residential Programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) Campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank.
- Everyone entering training stage will be handed a Job Guarantee Letter & enrolled in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) from Manipal university.
- On completion, you shall be appointed as Deputy Manager in ICICI Bank drawing a salary of more than 4 LPA.
- For undergoing this training, Rs. 3.60 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself. The Loan Repayment Procedure will be along the following lines.
- After joining ICICI Bank as Deputy Manager, the loan EMI (approx. Rs. 6000/ month) should be paid for 60 months. It will be automatically recovered from your salary.
- If a candidate discontinues training or quits the company within 5 years after joining, they must pay the total loan amount of Rs. 3,60,000 along with interest to ICICI Bank.
For better response, post your Queries at OnlineTyari Community.