IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis: The Recruitment Examination for the admission of Assistant Managers to the Industrial Development Bank of India was conducted today. IDBI tied up with Manipal School of Banking for the recruitment diploma of Assistant Manager’s post. Candidates interested in building a career in banking must jump right at this wonderful opportunity.
For the said recruitment process, there are 1000 Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ vacancies at various branches spread across India.This article outlines the complete IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis as well as Good Attempts which a candidate must have to crack the recruitment paper.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis: Section-Wise Difficulty Level
The overall paper review for IDBI Assistant Manager Examination will begin right after we mention the pattern of the paper. IDBI Bank paper was objective MCQ based. There were 200 questions in total and section-wise distribution was as follows:
Now, talking about IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis, the overall difficulty level of the paper ranged from Moderate to slightly Challenging. This theme is usually carried with most Bank Exams since this is the final written paper before the interview round.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis of Quant Section
Beginning our paper review of IDBI Examination, let us talk about the questions asked in Quantitative Aptitude Section. The level of difficulty was Hard.
- Most of the questions were from DI Section. Although a lot of candidates were able to solve them but most found them calculative.
- Miscellaneous and Number Series Questions were challenging. A lot of candidates skipped them.
- Questions based on Quadratic Equations and Approximation were moderate and could be solved by following proper methods.
Owing to the difficulty level of the section, we expect an attempt between 23 to 25 questions as a good achievable target.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis of Reasoning Section
Our next section would be reasoning. The level of difficulty was Moderate to Challenging, which was expected.
- Syllogism, Logical Reasoning based questions were abundant and only with proper application of methods could one solve them.
- Data Sufficiency Questions were slightly Tricky.
- Some candidates found Puzzles Questions to be borderline unsolvable.
Owing to the difficulty level of the section, we expect an attempt between 22 to 25 questions as a good achievable target.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis of English Section
Our next section would be english. Same as reasoning section, the level of difficulty was Moderate.
- Reading Comprehension Questions was pretty much 40% weightage. If your reading speed is good and you’ve practiced enough, we expect a good attempt in this.
- Cloze Test Questions were slightly easy in terms of language.
Owing to the difficulty level of the section, we expect an attempt between 27 to 30 questions as a good achievable target.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis of General Awareness Section
Our next section would be General Awareness. To ease up the candidates a bit, the level of difficulty was Moderate and Doable.
- The questions were mostly around banking and Current Affairs.
- Question based on static GK were less to be found than current affairs.
Owing to the difficulty level of the section, we expect good attempts between 30 to 35 questions.
Combining all, the overall good attempts in IDBI Assistant Manager Examination would be in the range of 130-140 provided one has attempted with 90% accuracy.
So, we wrap up our IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis here. The candidates who are able to crack IDBI PO Examination will be called for the interview round.
Please let us know your queries, if any, in the comments section below.
Till then, stay connected for more information regarding IDBI PO Recruitment 2016. To excel in PSB Exams, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.