JMRC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. , a Government of Rajasthan Undertaking, is implementing Metro Rail Transit System in Jaipur. JMRC invites energetic aspirants to fill 45 vacant Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer & other posts.
Applications are invited from dynamic and motivated persons who possess the prescribed qualification for any post(s) and meet other eligibility criteria. Scroll down for complete information on JMRC Recruitment process.
JMRC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification: Complete Information
There are certain sets of rules and basic criteria which a candidate needs to fulfill in order to apply for JMRC recruitment exam for various posts.
We will discuss each & every requirement in detail. Let us start the entire JMRC Eligibility criteria.
Age Limits & Nationality
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years (18 years for the post of Maintainers) and must not have attained the age of 38 years as on 1st January, 2018. A candidate for entry into the service of the Corporation must be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India:
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
The Medical Standards applicable for each post shall be as per the JMRC Medical Fitness Standards.
- All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by JMRC for various posts.
- During the course of service test(s) as may be prescribed by JMRC from time to time and their continuance on the post will be subject to their meeting the medical standards prescribed for the post.
- Expenses for medical suitability for the post (and, if appointed, continuance thereon) will be borne by JMRC. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, the cost of such test will be borne by the candidate himself/ herself.
- Candidates who fail in the prescribed medical fitness test will not be given any alternative employment.
- The decision of JMRC as to whether a candidate meets the prescribed Medical Standard shall be final and binding.
How to Apply
Applications shall be submitted online on JMRC recruitment portal . At the time of registration, candidates must provide correct information regarding Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile number, Email-Id & the post for which the candidate is applying.
JMRC Recruitment 2017-18: Apply Online
- Click on the above given image.
- Submit your basic details such as Post Applied for, Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-Mail Id etc. These details must be provided correct as per your documents.
- After that you will get Application ID on your mobile /e-mail ID. Using Application ID, Email ID and Date of Birth, you will have to login through www.jmrcrecruitment.in by clicking on Login (for registered users) to fill and complete the application form.
- Once the application form is submitted after checking all information, you will be directed for payment option. Then you will have to deposit the application fee online. In case you are visiting e-Mitra Kiosk, these activities shall be completed by the Kiosk.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) along with other information available on the portal before registration and filling of application form.
Given below is the official notification published by Jaipur Metro Railway Corporation. Click on the image to know more about the posts, qualification, eligibility criteria, application process, screening methodology and other terms & conditions of the said recruitment.
Over Here, we conclude our article on JMRC Recruitment 2017-18. Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding JMRC Recruitment process. To excel in Railway Exams, download the Best Railway Exam Preparation App for free.