The Jharkhand Public Services Commission recently issued the official notification for the recruitment of 326 vacancies under various Jharkhand Administrations. Eligible candidates can start applying for JPSC 2016-17 exam from 7 October 2016. The last date to apply for the JPSC 2016-17 exam is 28 October 2016.
To keep you all highly informed, we have created this article with primarily focuses on the various aspects of JPSC 2016-17 – Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Vacancy, Payscale and Procedure to submit JPSC Application Form online.
JPSC 2016-17 Recruitment: Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for the JPSC 2016-17 is 326. However, the number of vacancies for the concerned posts vary from one another. The following posts are open for online application for various posts in JPSC 2016-17 exam. We have also mentioned the pay scale for each post of the JPSC Recruitment 2016.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Jharkhand Administrative Services||143||₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 5400|
|Jharkhand Financial Services||104||₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 5400|
|Jharkhand Education Services Class-2||36||₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 5400|
|Jharkhand Cooperative Services||9||₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 5400|
|Jharkhand Social Security Services||3||₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4800|
|Jharkhand Information Services||7||₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4800|
|Jharkhand Police Services||6||₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 5400|
|Jharkhand Planning Services||18||₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4800|
The number of vacancies is provisional and may change according to the requirements of JPSC. Now, let us proceed further and understand the JPSC Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process.
JPSC 2016-17: Eligibility Criteria
For JPSC 2016-17 Online Application, you need to comply with the eligibility criteria for the examination.
Candidates must be in the age bracket of 20 to 35 years. A relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the following class of candidates
- Ex Servicemen
- Differently Abled with at least 40% disability.
- Employees of Jharkhand Government with a record of continuous 3 year service.
The minimum age for various posts under JPSC 2016-17 varies from another. These are:
- Jharkhand Information services -22 years
- Jharkhand Police Services – 20 years
- Other services through JPSC – 21 years
Applicants must be graduate or equivalent from a recognized university to be eligible for 6th JPSC 2016-17.
Note: Candidates applying for Jharkhand Planning Services must be a graduate or equivalent in one of the following disciplines
- Agricultural Science
- Civil Engineering
JPSC 2016-17 Selection Procedure
The Recruitment Examination for JPSC Recruitment 2016 will follow a three tier selection process:
- JPSC Preliminary Exam
- JPSC Mains Exam
Do you fit well with the eligibility criteria for 6th JPSC CCE Recruitment 2016? If Yes, follow the instructions mentioned below to know how to apply online.
How to Apply for JPSC 2016-17
The candidates need to submit their respective application form through online mode. The application fee set for JPSC 2016-17 for Officer post is as follows.
|For General and OBC Categories||Rs. 600|
|For SC/ ST Categories||Rs. 150|
The final date for submitting your application form online is 28 October 2016. Please visit the link below and fill all the details related to your JPSC application and submit.
The JPSC application process is quite simple and can be completed with the help of following steps:
- Visit the official website of JPSC i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Select New Registration and fill in your contact information i.e. Name and Email ID.
- Note down the Registration number and password that pops up.
- You need to upload your signature and photograph in .jpg format.
- Check all the fields and ensure that everything mentioned is correct your best knowledge before submitting the application.
- Click on the payment tab and make the requisite payment. Note that you can only pay via Master/Visa debit or credit card or using net banking only.
Take care of these things while submitting 6th JPSC CCE Application form:
- Check all the details you have input and make sure that it is correct to your best knowledge.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A unique application ID will be generated. Note it down.
- Take the print of the application form for future references.
We hope this article gives you complete information on JPSC 2016-17 Recruitment. If you have any queries/ doubts, post them in the comment section below.
Stay connected for more information regarding JPSC Recruitment 2016-17. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.