JSSC Vacancy 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites Online Applications for recruitment of Panchayat Secretary, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer. The commission will conduct an Intermediate level Combined Competitive Exam to fill 2808 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer posts in Jharkhand State.
This article will highlight important pointers like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc which will help you to gain complete knowledge regarding JSSC Notification 2017.
JSSC Vacancy 2017: Complete Information & Insights
Let us now scan the whole JSSC notification 2017 by elaborating its important pointers.
Starting with the eligibility criteria, we have:
Candidates age limit should be between
- 18 – 35 years for General
- 18 – 37 years for OBC
- 18 – 38 Women applicants of Jharkhand
- 18 – 40 years for SC/ ST candidates
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam Pass or equivalent qualification from Government Recognized Board.
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk:
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam Pass or equivalent qualification from Government Recognized Board with typing speed of 25 words per minute on Computer for LDC post.
- For the post of Panchayat Secretary:
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam Pass or equivalent qualification from Government Recognized Board with a good Knowledge of Computer for Panchayat Secretary post.
- For the post of Stenographer:
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam Pass or equivalent qualification from Government Recognized Board with shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute efficiency in Hindi typing.
If you are eligible to apply for JSSC Vacancy 2017, move towards the next section and understand how to get recruited.
The applicants will get recruitment based on their performance in written test & skill test.
- Computer proficiency or Typing Test: Candidates should have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Skill test: Hindi Typing (30 words per minute), Hindi Shorthand (80 words per minute), English Typing (40 words per minute), & English Shorthand (100 words per minute).
How to Apply
For JSSC Vacancy 2017, the registration fee has been set at Rs. 460/- (for General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 115 (for SC/ST Category Candidates of Jharkhand State).
- Click on the link given below to apply for JSSC LDC, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer post:
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- After that candidates have to enter the payment details and pay fee online.
- Upload your photograph and signature by clicking on upload photo/ signature.
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last date to apply for JSSC Vacancy is 15 June 2017 (upto 11:59 PM).
Here we end up our article on How to Apply for JSSC 2017 Recruitment. Stay connected for more information regarding JSSC Vacancy 2017.