Lakshmi Vilas Bank Exam Analysis: LVB Recruitment Exam for Probationary Clerk was successfully conducted on 19 March 2016. A large number of aspirants applied and appeared for the examination which was held in various examination centres. Here is the complete exam analysis of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Clerk Examination.
Note: The Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Exam is being held today and the exam analysis will be updated in this article only. So bookmark for LV Bank PO Exam Analysis.
As we have stated before, an exam analysis will consist sectional analysis of questions, analysis of difficulty level of various sections and number of attempts which we consider good for cracking LVB Recruitment Exam for Probationary Clerk.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Clerk Exam Analysis
The Exam Pattern of Lakshmi Vilas Bank for Probationary Clerk is as follows. The Written Exam is Objective MCQ based with 150 Questions in total, which are divided into 5 sections.
- Numerical Ability
- Analytical Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Banking Awareness
- Computer/ General Awareness
The section-wise denomination for LV Bank Clerical Examination is as follows.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions|
|Computer/ General Knowledge||30|
From the table above, we can clearly see that
- Numerical Ability & Analytical Ability consisted of 25 Questions each.
- Verbal Ability & Computer/ General Awareness consisted of 30 Questions each.
- Banking Awareness consisted of 40 Questions.
There was a 0.25 negative marking for every wrong attempt.
Now turning towards the detailed exam analysis of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Clerk Exam. The Level of Probationary Clerk Paper was easy to moderate. The Sectional Analysis for LVB Clerk Exam is as follows.
- Numerical Ability: The overall section was easy and Number of Good Attempts for this section will be 21-23 Questions.
- Analytical Ability: The Analytical Ability section was surprisingly easy. Candidates having good knowledge and practice can attempt 17-20 questions easily.
- Verbal Ability: This section was easy and one of the scoring section of the paper. Attempting 23-25 Questions will be considered as a good attempt.
- Banking Awareness: The section was easy to moderate. Maximum Questions related to banking are current affairs from Last three months. A well prepared candidate can answer 23-25 Questions easily.
- Computer/General Awareness: This section was the easiest and a lot of candidates have made a full attempt in this section. But then again, attempting 26-28 questions will be considered as a good attempt for a well prepared candidate.
The overall analysis of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Clerk Examination is.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level||Number of Good Attempt|
|Banking Awareness||40||Easy to Moderate||23-25|
|Computer/General Awareness||30||Very Easy||26-28|
If you haven’t scored around these projected numbers, don’t get disheartened. These are merely numbers deduced, not the actual ones.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Clerk Exam Expected Cutoff
The cutoff marks for this year will depend on the difficulty of the paper and number of candidates appeared for the exam. The expected Cut-Off for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Clerk Examination are.
- General: 105-111
- OBC: 94-98
We will be updating our next exam analysis, which is, Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO in a few hours after the examination is officially conducted. Bookmark our blog for future updates.