Last Date to Apply for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017: A few days back, The United India Insurance Co. Ltd. has issued the notification for Assistant in UIIC for the year 2017. UIIC released a sum total of 696 vacancies for the post of Assistant. For detailed information, click here.
As of now, Today is the last date of filling the application form for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017. Fill the application form now, don’t wait for the last minute. Scroll down to apply online.
Last Date to Apply for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017
You need to submit your application online. Before you begin the application process, make sure you have all the necessary documents in front of you. At the time of registration, candidates must provide correct information regarding Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile number, Email-Id etc.
Follow these steps carefully to submit UIIC Assistant Application Form:
- Begin by Logging on the Official Website www.uiic.co.in or click on the below-given image:
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab, prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
That’s all regarding UIIC Assistant Application Link. Here, we are proving you some free mock tests which will help you to enhance your level of preparation.