Last Day to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017: A few days back, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification for Officers (Scale I, II, III) and Assistants in RRBs for the year 2017.
As of now, Today is the last date of filling the application form for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. Fill the application form now, don’t wait for the last minute. Scroll down to apply online.
Last Day to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
You need to submit your application online. Before you begin the application process, make sure you have all the necessary documents in front of you. At the time of registration, candidates must provide correct information regarding Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile number, Email-Id & the post for which the candidate is applying. Click on the below mentioned links to apply for Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Posts.
Officer Scale I
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017: Click here to apply for Officer Scale I
Officer Scale II & III
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017: Click here for to apply for Officer Scale II& III
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017: Click here to apply for Office Assistant
How to Apply
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Note: Candidates can apply online only from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 (Online payment) both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
- Officer (Scale I, II & III) – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600/- for all others
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs. 600/- for all others.