SSC CPO SI ASI Phase 1 Examination will be held on 5 June 2016. After a lot of commotion, cancellation and confusion, this exam is going to be finally held. To ensure that you are able to perform better than others, here are a few last minute preparation tips for SSC CPO SI ASI Examination. But first, let us revisit the exam pattern.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
As we have explained earlier, there will be 4 major sections of equal weightage. The total marks will be 200 and you can try and draw inferences from the SSC CPO Exam Analysis of Phase 1 Paper held on 20 March 2016.
After reading the exam analysis, just follow these last minute preparation tips for each section to get yourself pumped-up for SSC CPO (Phase 1) Examination.
GA is the only section where most of the candidates fail as it is the section with least implementation of Hit and trail Method i.e. you can score only if you have read about the topic.
- SSC Examinations always focuses on Static Affairs so try to cover as many as possible. Static Affairs consist of a Number of Topics.
- Try to grasp Last 3 Months National Current Affairs, as 8-10 Questions are expected from this topic.
- History, Geography, Science, Polity and Economy are the major five Subjects from which Questions are there. So just revise the topics that you are ended up with so that you can attempt it correctly.
- Don’t dedicate a lot of time to this section as dedicating much time will result in loss of time that can be dedicated to other sections and it might increase the number of guesses (Reading a Question will again and again will give you a feel that you know the correct answer which is actually not, it is simply a GUESS).
- Just attempt Questions that you know correctly in one go and then in second go mark “Question for Review“.
Recommended: SSC CPO Mock Test Series 2016
Reasoning Section will comprise of 50 Questions. Focus on the Questions which were there in the Examination held on 20th March 2016. Don’t try to overburden yourself starting new topics.
- Most of the candidates consider Reasoning as their strength.
- Revise and Practice topics mentioned in the Previous Exam Analysis (held on 20th March 2016) again and again.
- Dedicate a pre decided time to reasoning section so that you can clear the cut-off as well as score higher in the Overall Examination.
This is the only sections where you can attempt with 100% accuracy and this one of the scoring section. This section will consist of 50 Questions including DI and other Arithmetic Topics.
- Learning Tables, Squares and Cubes of up to 20 will decrease your time while solving Questions.
- Direct Formulas and Short tricks for topics like SI&CI, Time & Work, Time & Distance etc. will be helpful in saving time.
- Dedicate a pre decided time to Quantitative Aptitude section so that you can clear the cut-off as well as score higher in the Overall Examination.
- Practice and Revise topics that covers the section maintaining the Level of the Questions. Don’t go for tough Questions (Level III)
- Reading the Question will give you an Idea of the Solving time of the Question; if it is solvable within 1 min go for it else leave it. Don’t get struck to a particular Question.
A number of candidates find this portion of the paper tricky. The Important Topics for English Section for almost all the Recruitment Examinations are same. This section is basically test of Vocabulary and Basics of English.
- Practice Questions form frequent topics like Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Spotting the Error, Fill in the Blanks etc.
- Don’t try to make much Guesses in this section as well as Guesses will lead you Uncertainty.
- Don’t try to solve the complete RC in one go, give it a second run and the ideal way will be clearing reading the RC ones ,going through all the Questions , solving the Questions and then Reading it once again and solving the Questions that are still unanswered.
We wish you All the Best for the upcoming SSC CPO Examination. Let us know your doubts and queries in the comments section below.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016. To excel in SSC CPO Examination, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.