Last Minute Tips for RRB ALP Psycho Test 2019: The Railways Recruitment Board has recently released RRB ALP CBT 3 Admit Card. Aspirants who have cleared Stage II can now download their CBT 3 Admit card. The exam will be conducted on 10th May 2019.
NOTE: The Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) scheduled on 10.05.2019 in the cities of Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, and Sambalpur under the jurisdiction of Railway Recruitment /Bhubaneswar and in the city of Balasore only under the jurisdiction of Railway Recruitment Board/Kolkata is postponed.
The revised date of CBAT for those candidates scheduled in the above-mentioned cities will be intimated in due course.
For all other centers, the CBAT will be held on 10.05.2019 as scheduled
RRB ALP Psycho Test: Gear up for Your Exam
To further your level of preparation, we present a last-minute revision plan for RRB ALP CBT 3 Examination.
1. It is Revision Time NOW!!!
It is the actual game changer in such exams. Concepts are clear, problems solved, joined a test series but didn’t do timely quality revision – and you’re out! Chances of Failure will grow exponentially if you fail to revise. Start revising now if you still want to crack RRB ALP Exam.
2. Make a Countdown Plan
Plan your remaining weeks according to the subject you took. Plan each and every day and give time for individual topics for each day like Memory Test, Following Direction Test, Depth Perception Test, Concentration Test & Perceptual Speed Test. Complete it and keep a record of your progress. It is one exercise common with every success story of cracking ALP Exam. Put it to some good use.
3. Analyze your Performance in Test Series
Check how well you perform. It will help you find your weakness. After completing each subject try to solve the previous mock test.
RRB ALP CBT 3 (Psycho) Mock Test!
|Mock Test||No. of Tests||Links to Attempt|
|Mock Tests||31||Click Here to Attempt|
4. Relax and Breathe
Take a break and relax. Refresh your mind. Even the super-computers have to reboot themselves. You cannot crack RRB ALP 2019 with an overburdened brain.
- Mark the answers by blacking the balls completely using the blue / black ballpoint pen on the answer sheet.
- Remember that you will not be allowed to change the answer once you filled the answer. So if you have shaded more than one circle for an answer, then it will not be evaluated.
- Do not write anything on your sheet. Your OMR answer sheet contains your roll number, answer to practice problems, test ID, and place for testing and writing answers for each exam.
- There is a separate place to answer each test of the test battery. The place for practice trials is also given separately. Be careful to mark your answers in the right place.
We hope these last minute preparation tips help in cracking RRB ALP Psycho Exam 2019. Stay connected for more updates on the upcoming examination 2019.