Last Week Study Plan for UPSC Civil Services Prelims: The most talked about competitive examination of India (IAS) is just a week away now. With only a few days to go, most IAS Aspirants are bombarded with excess of study material in the form of compilations, important current affairs, short notes etc. To ensure that what you’ve studied come in handy, here is a concise Last Week Study Plan for UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2016.
The Union Public Service Commission will conducted Civil Services Examination i.e. IAS Prelims 2016 on 7th August (Sunday).
Last Week Study Plan for UPSC Civil Services Prelims
If you are someone who has hoarded a lot of IAS Study Material, we would firmly advise you that now is not the time to read them. The more and more new stuff you read now, the less you will be able to retrieve while attempting IAS Prelims 2016. Too much information in a very short duration clogs the pathways for recall. Further, these information will hardly help you.
So, to help you concentrate on a singular goal, here is our final week study plan for all IAS Aspirants.
- Revise important facts, figures, definitions, theories and concepts during the time left i.e. these 7 days. This will boost your confidence once you see questions related to these during examination.
- If you spot some area that have not prepared well or forget to revise the latest developments as you didn’t had access to updated content , don’t panic. Even don’t waste time to search such material. If someone helps on that front, fine; Otherwise be content with what all you have and use that for revision.
- During practice, which topic or issues troubled you or solving questions where you committed errors? Prepare these topics again and be careful that you don’t repeat such mistakes during examination.
- Attempt Previous Year UPSC Prelims Paper in a timed-environment with negative marking. This will be a real-time analysis of your future performance.
- Common sense and Presence of Mind would improve your prospects in Preliminary Examination. You will be benefited while working out the right options and also in eliminating the wrong ones.
- Alertness is needed as sometimes aspirants commit blunders by marking wrong alternative on the answer sheet.
- Have faith in your abilities and make yourself ready for Preliminary Examination.
- Take good care of yourself and have a proper sleep day before examination
We would like to wish all IAS Aspirants a Best of Luck for the upcoming UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016. Refer to the links below to Prepare for IAS Prelims Section-Wise.
- How to Prepare for Indian History for UPSC Civil Services Examination
- How to Prepare for Indian Polity for UPSC Civil Services Examination
- How to Prepare for Indian Economy for UPSC Civil Services Examination
- How to Prepare for Ecology and Biodiversity for UPSC Civil Services Examination
- How to Prepare for Science and Technology for UPSC Civil Services Examination
- How to Prepare for Geography for UPSC Civil Services Examination
Let us know if you have any doubts or queries in the comments section below. For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.