LIC AAO Admit Card 2016: The Life Insurance Corporation will conduct LIC AAO Examination on 5, 6 and 13 March 2016. The official link for downloading LIC AAO Admit Card 2016 is now active. Candidates who applied for LIC AAO 2016 Examination can now download hall ticket/ call letter from the official website or just refer to the window below. In order to download LIC AAO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2016, just enter your registration no. along with your Date of Birth or Password. The Life Insurance Corporation will be recruiting 700 Assistant Administrative Officers through LIC AAO 2016 Examination.
Download LIC AAO Admit Card 2016
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has received an overwhelming response in terms of number of applications for LIC AAO 2016. It is expected that 7 to 10 lakh candidates will be appearing for LIC AAO Written Examination. Hence, a lot of freshers have definitely applied.
For all those candidates who are attempting LIC AAO for the first time, here are the directives to download LIC AAO hall ticket.
Step by Step Procedure to Download LIC AAO Admit Card 2016
- Firstly, log on to official website of LIC, which is, www.licindia.in
- From the homepage of LIC website, Select “Careers” section.
- There will be a set of links in the table. You have to select “CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION – RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER 2016“
- From this page, click on the first option, which says “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CALL LETTER“
- This page will display your LIC AAO Admit Card 2016. Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password to Download LIC AAO Hall Ticket. Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of the Hall Ticket/ Call Letter for future use.
Candidates who have applied for LIC AAO 2016 will be attempting written examination first. It will be an objective MCQ based exam with 160 Questions and 300 marks. The candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview. The final merit list will be prepare according to the performance in written exam and interview. To know more, refer to our previous LIC AAO Articles.
- LIC AAO Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Click here to Read
- LIC AAO Previous Years Cutoff Marks: Click here to Read
- LIC AAO vs LIC ADO – Better Career Option: Click here to Read
- How to solve Cloze Test Problems in LIC AAO 2016: Click here to Read
Frequently Asked Questions regarding LIC AAO Admit Card 2016
Are you facing any difficulty in downloading your LIC AAO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket? If you answer is Yes, have a look at the questions mentioned below and see if they serve your purpose. These are a set of most commonly asked questions (FAQs) by LIC AAO aspirants.
1. How do I download my LIC AAO Admit Card?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
- REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD
- REGISTRATION NO. & DATE OF BIRTH
at the required places to download the Call Letter.
2. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
3. Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
4. My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him.
5. I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement. Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
6. I have registered more than one application?
In case you have registered more than once, only last registration is retained. Therefore, to download your LIC AAO Call Letter, you must enter the Registration No. of the application you submitted last.
Stay connected as we will be guiding you on how to study, revise and prepare for LIC AAO 2016 Examination.