LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the LIC Assistant Online Exam Call Letter on the official website. The officials have released the LIC Assistant Admit Card on October 16. Besides that, as per the previous update, the LIC assistant exam is rescheduled to October 30 & 31.
The LIC Assistant Admit Card will not be personally sent to a candidate through any means. Candidates will have to visit the official website and enter their Registration number/ Roll No. and Password/ Date of Birth to check their LIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card/ Call Letter.
It is mandatory to carry the LIC Assistant Admit Card on the exam date. Besides that, the candidate must also carry a valid photo ID proof in original for verification. In this article, we will provide you with all the details on LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019. Read on to know more.
October 16, 2019: LIC Assistant Admit Card released! Click Here to download your LIC Assistant prelims admit card.
LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019
The LIC Assistant Admit Card is to be released separately for both stages, namely prelims and mains. For now, the LIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card has been released for the upcoming LIC Assistant Preliminary Exam 2019.
LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Important Dates
Check the LIC Assistant 2019 Important Dates from the table below.
|Events||LIC Assistant Important Dates|
|LIC Assistant 2019 Registration||September 17 to October 01, 2019|
|Last Date to Print Filled Application Form||October 22, 2019|
|LIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card Release||October 16, 2019|
|LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Date||October 30 & 31, 2019|
|LIC Assistant Mains Admit Card Release||To be Announced Soon|
How To Download LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019?
The steps to download your LIC Assistant Admit Card is as follows:
1st Step: Visit the official website – licindia.com.
2nd Step: Now click on the link ‘careers’ present at the bottom of the page.
3rd Step: Click on ‘Recruitment of Assistant 2019 ‘. Now click on ‘Next Page’.
4th Step: A new page opens. Look for the LIC Assistant Admit card link on this page and click on it.
5th Step: Enter your Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth then click on ‘Submit’.
6th Step: The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Save it as PDF for future reference
Details Mentioned On LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019
The details mentioned on The LIC Assistant Admit Card is as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photo & Signature
- Date of Birth
- Name and Address of LIC Assistant Exam Centre
- Date and Timings of LIC Assistant Exam
- Important Instructions
Candidates will have to go through the details mentioned on the admit card and in case of any error in the details mentioned on the admit card candidates will have to immediately report to the official authority.
Documents To Be Carried For LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019
All the candidates will have to report to the exam centre on time with the following documents.
- Valid LIC Assistant Call Letter/ Admit Card
- Photo ID proof in original
- A photocopy of the photo ID proof
Besides that, candidates also need to affix his/ her recent recognisable photograph on the call letter.
Documents For Valid Photo ID Proof
Candidates can carry the following documents in original as a valid ID proof.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card (with a photograph)
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo Identity Proof Issued by a Gazetted Officer on the Official Letterhead (with Photograph)
- A valid recent Photo ID Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Employee ID (with Photograph)
- Bar Council Identity Card (with Photograph)
LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Key Points
Go through the important points which candidates need to know before they appear for LIC Assistant exam 2019.
- Candidates must carry a valid LIC Assistant admit card with a recent photograph affixed on it.
- Candidates must make sure that the details mentioned on the photo ID card must match with the details on the admit card.
- Candidates will have to prove his/ her identity and if he/ she fails to do so, such candidate will not be allowed to take the test.
- The photocopy of the valid photo ID card needs to be submitted whereas the original photo ID proof will be returned after verification.
- In case of a name change, candidates will be allowed to take the test only if they produce original Gazette notification/ original marriage certificate/ valid name change affidavit in original.
- Report to the exam centre as per the reporting time. Late candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the LIC Assistant Hall Ticket/ Admit Card and abide by it.
We have now provided you with all the details on LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019. The exam will be held on October 30 & 31, so make sure you download your LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Call Letter on time. Meanwhile, you also need to gear up with your LIC Assistant exam preparation to score well in the upcoming exam.
At this point, where only a few days are left for LIC Assistant preparation, candidates can take LIC Assistant Prelims Mock Test at Onlinetyari to prepare for the upcoming prelims exam.
We hope this article on LIC Assistant Admit Card helps you. Feel free to comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.