Maharashtra State Bank Recruitment 2016: MSC Bank has recently published the official notification for the recruitment of 20 Specialist Officers. The eligible candidates can start applying online for the post of Specialist Officer in the field of Law, Accounting, Information Technology and Financial Management. Make sure you are familiar with Maharashtra State MSC Bank Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Job Vacancies and Educational Qualification required for each area of work.
Note: MSC Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Exam Date is yet to be disclosed.
MSC Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy 2016
The total number of job vacancies under MSC Bank Recruitment 2016 for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) depends on the specific area of expertise.
Note: The last date for submitting application online is 23 March 2016.
MSC Bank Specialist Officer Field
Number of Available Job Vacancies
|Manager (Legal /Recovery)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Legal /Recovery)||2|
|Manager (Accounting and Financial Management)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Accounting and Financial Management)||1|
|Manager (Information Technology)||1|
|Officer Grade II (Information Technology)||3|
|Officer Grade II (Banking)||10|
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2016 is for Specialist Officers at Manager, Assistant Manager and Officer Level. MSC Bank has set a reasonable pay scale for all posts under the Specialist Officer Cadre.
- For MSC Bank SO Manager Post, the revised monthly payscale is Rs. 70,000/-
- For MSC Bank SO Assistant Manager Post, the revised monthly payscale is Rs. 55,000/-
- For MSC Bank SO Officer Post, the revised monthly payscale is Rs. 52,000/-
Before you initiate the online application procedure for MSC Bank Recruitment 2016, it is necessary to get understand the examination guidelines, eligibility criteria, required educational qualification and age limit for each post.
There are a certain set of rules and basic criteria which every Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Candidate has to fulfil in order to apply for 2016 Examination. The criteria may vary according to the specific Specialist Officer Post you opt for.
Nationality: As per MSC Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification, the applicant must be
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
This is applicable for all posts under MSC Bank Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Officers.
Age Limit: The date of validation in this must be calculated as on 1 January 2016 (01.01.2016) and it will vary according to MSC Bank SO Post you apply for.
MSC Bank Specialist Officer Post
30 to 40 Years
||25 to 35 Years|
||22 to 30 Years|
The Relaxation of Upper Age Limit has been set as per Government Norms.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST): 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 Years
- Persons With Disability (PWD): 10 Years
Minimum Educational Qualification: The required qualification for each post alongwith professional experience is as follows.
For the post of Manager, the candidate must possess LLB / LLM Degree or C.A. (Preference for additional qualification as ICWA / CS) or Bachelors in Engineering (B.E.) in I.T./ Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunication or Post Graduation from a recognized institute or equivalent.
For the post of Assistant Manager, the candidate must possess LLB / LLM Degree or C.A. (Preference for additional qualification as ICWA / CS) from a recognized institute or equivalent.
For the post of Officer (Grade II), the candidate must possess CS/ CA/ MBA/ MCA/ B. Tech. IT from a recognized institute or equivalent.
This benchmark is necessary for all the posts if they wish to appear for Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Written Exam for Specialist Officer.
We hope that after reading this MSC Bank Eligibility Criteria, you are able to identify your status. If you are eligible for MSC Bank Exam, follow these instructions to submit your application online.
Maharashtra State Bank SO Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The application fee set for General Candidates is Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for SC, ST and OBC candidates. The Fees can be paid through Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS /Cash Cards /Mobile Wallets
The MSC Bank application window will be open till 23 March 2016. Hence, only a few days are left until MSC Bank Applications are closed. The instructions for applying online are as follows. Before applying online, the candidate should keep all scanned documents ready, like photographs, certificates and signature.
Steps to Submit MSC Bank Application Form online
- Log on to the website “www.mscbank.com”.
- Click on the link “Careers”.
- Click on the following link begin: Apply Now
- Select Specialist Officer & click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Begin the registration process and complete all details.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take printout of application for future use.
Reminder for all MSC Bank aspirants that 23 March 2016 is the last date for submitting the application for Specialist Officer Post.
The selection process generally involves a written examination followed by an interview. We will talk about it at length in our next article.