RRB NTPC exam is scheduled to take place from June onward.We hope that you are well prepared for this RRB NTPC battle. As you all know that General awareness is an important and scoring section in RRB NTPC exam.
Mission NTPC: General Awareness Quiz : Day #2
So you should revise this section very well. Here we are also providing you some important questions of general awareness for RRB NTPC. So start practising these questions and take your preparation to the next level.
1) Ghoomar is the popular folk dance of-
b) Himachal Pradesh
d) Jammu and Kashmir
2) In which state is the World Heritage Site ‘Basilica of Bom Jesus’ located?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
3) Which art form was Mrinalini Sarabhai associated with?
b) Tanjore Painting
4) Maanch is a folk dance from –
d) Madhya Pradesh
5) The most popular folk dance of Tamil Nadu-
6) Siachen glacier is located near to which of the following valley?
a) Nubra Valley
b) Doon Valley
c) Silent Valley
d) Neelam valley
7) ‘Sardar Sarovar Dam’ is on which of the following rivers?
8) Murud Janjira Fort situated in Maharashtra, is surrounded on all sides by:
a) Paddy fields
9) According to Dr. Ambedkar which Article is the most important article of Indian constitution?
a) Article 21
b) Article 24
c) Article 32
d) Article 256
10) The first Parliamentary Forum on Youth was constituted in__________?