Mission SSC 2019: Chemistry Quiz | 14th February 2019: As you are already aware, the Staff Selection Commission has released the annual calendar for the upcoming SSC Exam like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC JE. If you’re aiming for the upcoming SSC examination, you need to practice.
In this article, we will be giving Important questions based on chemistry.
Friday Chemistry Quiz | 15th Feb 2019
Here we are providing you a few questions based on chemistry which will help in enhancing your grasp for the upcoming SSC Exam 2019. Practice the below-given questions and ace in your upcoming exam
1. Which one of the following is used to restore the color of old oil paintings?
b. Hydrogen Peroxide
c. Barium Peroxide
d. Sodium Peroxide
2. What is the composition of Gunmetal?
a. Copper (70%) + Zinc (30%)
b. Copper (88%) + (8-10%) tin+ (2-4%) Zinc
c. Copper (90%) + tin (10%)
d. Copper (60%) + Zinc (40%)
3. For which of the following substances, the internal energy and enthalpy are the functions of temperature only?
a. Any gas
b. Saturated steam
d. Perfect gas
4. The most important ore of Aluminium is–
5. Which of the following is known as dry ice?
a. Supercooled helium
b. Freeze water with zero humidity
c. Solid carbon dioxide
d. Solidified nitrogen dioxide
Stay Updated for latest government exam updates 2019.