Geography Quiz | 24th February 2019: As you are already aware, the Staff Selection Commission has released the annual calendar for the upcoming SSC Exam like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC JE. If you’re aiming for the upcoming SSC examination, you need to practice.
Among many other important subjects, Geography occupies an important place in both Preliminary and the Main Examination. A considerable share of the total questions asked in General Studies comes from Geography. In this article, we will be giving Important questions based on Indian Geography.
Sunday Geography Quiz | 24th February 2019
Preparing for Geography matters a lot if you wish to score well in both the SSC Prelims and Mains Exam 2018-19. Practice the below-given questions and ace in your upcoming exam
1) Oymyakon is generally considered the coldest inhabited area on Earth. Which country Oymyakon is located in-
2) Palk Strait is between which of the following countries?
a) India & Pakistan
b) Pakistan & Srilanka
c) India & Srilanka
d) Pakistan & Iran
3) Who is the first woman President of Sri Lanka?
a) Wimala Kannangara
b) Leticia Rajapakse
c) Sirimavo Bandaranaike
d) Chandrika Kumaratunga
4) Which of the following gem-stone is not produced on large
scale in Myanmar?
5) India has Kalapani and Susta territorial dispute with which
of the following country?
Stay Updated for latest government exam updates 2019.