History Quiz | 11th February 2019: As you are already aware, the Staff Selection Commission has released the annual calendar for the upcoming SSC Exam like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC JE. If you’re aiming for the upcoming SSC examination, you need to give equal attention to the History section. In this article, we will be giving Important questions based on Indian History.
Monday History Quiz | 11th February 2019
Indian History is an important part of both the Preliminary Exam and the Main Examination for your SSC 2018 Exam preparation. A considerable share of the total questions asked in General Studies for SSC comes from Indian History. Practice the below-given questions and ace in your upcoming exam.
1. In the Rigvedic period, Indra was the God of which deity?
2. The Hindu kingdom of Vijayanagara was founded in____________?
3. Mughal Emperor Humayun’s tomb is in-
c. Shahdara Bagh
4. On which lake is the Golden Temple located?
a. Amrit Sarovar Lake
b. Golden Lake
c. Harike Lake
d. Sukhna Lake
5. At what time did India Gain Independence on 15th August 1947?
Here we conclude our article!! Stay connected for latest updates on SSC Dhamaka 2019!