History Quiz | 11th February 2019: As you are already aware, the Staff Selection Commission has released the annual calendar for the upcoming SSC Exam like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC JE. If you’re aiming for the upcoming SSC examination, you need to give equal attention to the History section. In this article, we will be giving Important questions based on Indian History.
Sunday History Quiz | 17th February 2019
Indian History is an important part of both the Preliminary Exam and the Main Examination for your SSC 2018 Exam preparation. A considerable share of the total questions asked in General Studies for SSC comes from Indian History. Practice the below-given questions and ace in your upcoming exam.
- When was Delhi annexed by the Britishers for the first time?
d. None of these
- Who formed the Satyagarh Sabha in Bombay?
a. Ali Zinna
- During which dynasty, Mahabalipuram temple was constructed?
a. Gupta Dynasty
b. Pallava Dynasty
c. Chola Dynasty
d. Chalukya Dynasty
4. Who established the ‘Sharda Sadan’, a school for Indian Widows in colonial India?
a. Mahadev Govind Ranade
b. Sarojini Naidu
c. Dayanand Saraswati
d. Pandita Ramabai
- In which state of India the Thattekkad Bird Sanctuary is located?
a. Arunachal Pradesh
c. Andhra Pradesh
d. Tamil Nadu
Here we conclude our article!! Stay connected for latest updates on SSC Dhamaka 2019!