Geography Quiz | 12th February 2019: As you are already aware, the Staff Selection Commission has released the annual calendar for the upcoming SSC Exam like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC JE. If you’re aiming for the upcoming SSC examination, you need to practice.
Before we begin, there is little clarification for people who don’t know or are still confused. Polity is very different from Politics. Yes, you heard that. In this article, we will be giving Important questions based on Indian polity.
Wednesday Polity Quiz | 13th February 2019
Here we are providing you a few questions based on Indian polity which will help in enhancing your grasp on Indian Polity for the upcoming SSC Exam 2019. Practice the below-given questions and ace in your upcoming exam.
1. Fundamental Rights is enumerated in which part of the Indian Constitution?
a. Part I
b. Part II
c. Part III
d. Part IV
2. Which part of Indian constitution deals with emergency provisions in
a. Part XII
b. Part XV
c. Part XVIII
d. Part IX
3. Constitution of India was enforced on_______________.
a. January 26, 1950
b. January 26, 1952
c. August 15, 1948
d. November 26, 1949
4. Which special provision of the Indian Constitution has been taken from the
a. Parliamentary system
b. Federal system
c. Fundamental right
d. Supreme judiciary
5. Part IV A of the Indian Constitution describes about_________.
a. Fundamental Duties
b. Fundamental Rights
c. Supreme Court
d. Election Commission
Stay Updated for latest government exam updates 2019.