Are you able to qualify the eligibility criteria for MP Vyapam Patwari 2017 Recruitment? If yes, do not waste any time. Just go ahead and follow these simple steps to fill the application form online for MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment.
MP Vyapam Patwari Application Link Active: Apply Online Now!
You need to submit your application online. Before you begin the application process, make sure you have all the necessary documents in front of you. Candidates interested in applying for the post the Patwari in MP will have to apply online. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 (For OBC/General candidates) as their Application Fees. Candidates applying for the examination can pay their Application Fees online until 11 November 2017.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Madhya Pradesh Professional examination board may send call letters for the Examination through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
1.Go to the Official website (www.mponline.gov.in)
2. Go to the Citizen Services in which Applications option is given.
3. Click on Professional Examination Board (PEB).
4. You will get the exam list.
5. Select the desired option and click on apply.
6. Candidates have to register first.
7. With the help of registration number, candidates can apply for MPPEB Patwari 2017 exam.
8. Fill all the necessary details & submit the application form.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.