NABARD Development Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips 2021: The exam is scheduled to be held on September 29, 2021. The candidates who have appeared for the exam or planning to appear for the exam should have the proper idea of the syllabus, exam pattern, difficulty level and variety of the questions that can be asked in the exam. The candidates who want to score well in the exam should have the proper planning with the last minute revision or preparation strategy.
In order to boost your confidence, here are a few NABARD Development Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips which every aspirant must follow. Firstly, let’s revisit the exam pattern for NABARD Development Assistant recruitment 2016.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Pattern
Check Preliminary and Mains Exam Pattern for the NABARD Development Assistant Posts. The Preliminary Examination for NABARD Development Assistant will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) and the pattern will be Objective MCQ type. There will be 100 questions in total from 3 sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
Prelims Exam Pattern-
NABARD DA Exam Pattern (Development Assistant) for Prelims are given below.
|Name of the Subjects||No of Qs / Marks|
|Test of English Language||40/40|
|Test of Numerical Ability||30/30|
|Test of Reasoning||30/30|
Note: NABARD DA Prelims exam is qualifying in nature. Hence, if you clear the sectional as well as overall cut off, then you will be called for Phase II, i.e., Mains.
Mains Exam Pattern-
NABARD DA Exam Pattern (Development Assistant) for Mains are given below.
|Name of the Tests||No of Qs / Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||30/30|
|General Awareness(with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)||50/50|
|Test of English Language (Descriptive)||Essay, Precis, Report/ Letter Writing 50 marks|
NABARD Development Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips 2021
The exam pattern for NABARD Development Assistant Examination is pretty straightforward but lets us see how we can crack this recruitment examination in the most efficient manner.
You need to stay fully focused for the next few days and give your best shot. So, without wasting time let us have a look at NABARD Development Assistant last-minute preparation tips and tricks to avoid mistakes and to successfully crack the examination.
Study Time Table
For NABARD Development Assistant exam preparation, make a proper timetable, focused on both proper studying as well as revision on the same day. Dedicate 60% of your time towards practise and analysis, and the remaining 40% towards revision.
Sample Papers & Previous Year Question Papers
Once you are done with section-wise preparation, your priority should be to solve various mock tests. Your primary focus should be to analyse your performance. This is only possible if you start solving previous years’ question papers. Allot a specific time for a specific section and solve each question. Once you will follow the above given plan, your speed and accuracy will increase.
Stick to Shortcuts and Formulas
NABARD Quant section may include lengthy calculations. So, to accentuate your speed and save time, practice a lot of shortcut techniques and use them while solving questions.
Try to memorize formulas, tables, common conversions, squares and cubes to escalate your promptness to solve. This is the best technique to follow for NABARD Development Assistant Last minute preparation.
Do not overburden yourself with new topics and relentless revision. This is an examination that will test your ability to work optimally in times of pressure. So, you need to stay calm during this week and avoid any sort of stress.
FAQs for NABARD Development Assistant
|Q: What are the two phases of the exam?|
A: Prelims and Mains are the two phases of the NABARD Development Assistant Exam.
|Q. What is the time duration for prelims and the main exam?|
A. The time duration for prelims and main exam is 1 hour and 2 hours respectively.
|Q: What is the exam duration of the NABARD Development Assistant Exams?|
A: The total time duration for the NABARD DA exam is one hour.
|Q. What is the medium of instruction of the NABARD Development Assistant exam?|
A. The medium of instruction for the NABARD Development Assistant exam is English/Hindi.
|Q. Is the NABARD Development Assistant exam pattern different for preliminary and mains exam?|
A. Yes, the exam pattern of NABARD Development Assistant differs for preliminary and main examination.
|NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus||NAABARD DA Cut-off|
|NABARD DA Exam Pattern||NABARD DA Result|
Here we conclude our article on NABARD Development Assistant Last minute preparation tips. Have faith in your preparation and you will persevere. Stay connected for more information regarding NABARD Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Exams, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.