NABARD Grade B Recruitment Examination 2017: The National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development has officially released the exam notification for the recruitment of Grade B Officers.
We recommend all applicants to go through this article carefully and understand NABARD Grade B 2017 How to apply online.
NABARD Grade B Recruitment Examination 2017: How to Apply
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
- Visit Official NABARD Site Click Here.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark Sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Upload Photograph and Signature and ensure that you have read all the details before clicking on Submit.
- Take a Print for Future Reference.
Candidates can apply online only from 16 June 2017 to 07 July 2017and no other mode of application will be accepted.
For all those who want to dive straight into preparing for the examination, here are some of the recommended mock test papers.
Stay connected for our next article, where we will talk about the eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern and steps to submit application form online.