NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern and Structure 2018: New India Assurance Company Limited has released a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant (Class III). NIACL has mentioned a sum total of 653 vacancies for the post of Assistant. The online Application process has already begun. Click on the given link to apply now
Today we are providing you with information regarding NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern 2018.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of 653 Assistants in Class III cadre from open market. Before you apply online, let us introduce the exam pattern for NIACL Assistant and Mains.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims
Once you clear the NIACL Prelims, you will be eligible to appear for the next round viz. NIACL Assistant Mains Exam. Let us move further with NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Pattern.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern for Mains
|Name of the Section||No of Questions||Marks|
Here are some details regarding NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme for Mains Examination:
- Main Examination will consist of Online Objective Test for 250 marks to be conducted in duration of 120 minutes.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (as decided by the Company) in the main examination.
- Candidates qualifying in the Online Main Examination will be shortlisted and called for Regional Language Test, before final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online Main examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for online examinations & Regional Language Test.
- In case of equal marks scored by the last two or more candidates in the merit list, the candidate senior most in age will be shortlisted for further process of recruitment.
Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding NIACL Recruitment 2018. To excel in Insurance Exams, download the Best NIACL Exam Preparation App for free.