NIACL Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips 2018: New India Assurance Company Limited will be conducting online written examination in less than 7 days to fill up 653 vacancies for the post of Assistant.
It is essential for every candidate to crack Prelims Exam, if he/she wants to get shortlisted for Mains round. Hence, with this article, we will formulate NIACL Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips for the upcoming exam. But firstly, let us visit NIACL Prelims Exam Pattern.
NIACL Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips 2018
The Online Examination will be Objective MCQ type in nature. A candidate will have to answer questions from the following 3 topics:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
Similar to most bank exams, each question will carry 1 mark and the questions will be divided among the following sections.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- There will be 100 questions, in total, carrying one mark each.
- The total Time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
After visiting detailed structure of NIACL 2018 Prelims Examination, let us now explore NIACL Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips 2018.
How can you crack NIACL Prelims Exam??
Well, You need to stay fully focused for the next few days and give your best shot. So, without wasting time let us have a look at last minute preparation tips and tricks to avoid mistakes and to successfully crack the examination.
Organizing and Planning
- In order to ease your work of going through notes to find specific subjects and topics, you must organize your study material subject-wise and segregate it further into topics. Prioritize the topics which are important. This will help you to save a lot of your valuable time now and later on too.
- Make a list of topics that you are weak at. Try to devote extra time to them. Keep Practicing. Brush up your skills.
- Chalk out the syllabus and measure your comfort level in an individual section. Suppose you feel you are not good on a particular topic, divide your timetable according to it and give extra time to these.
- This is one of the most crucial factors that help you while preparing and also while you give the exam.
- Plan a time-table as per your schedule and allot specific hours every day for your preparation. In fact, you must increase the number of hours that you spend studying as these are the final few days and you need to get the preparation mode in full swing.
- Don’t try to solve the exam in one go. Choose topics which are your strengths.
- Practicing shortcut techniques will also give you an edge over the others in the exam. It will help you speed up.
- Concentrate on the aptitude section as it requires accuracy as well as speed.
- Try to learn as many shortcut techniques as possible as they save a lot of time and help you speed up.
- Also, start revising logical reasoning as this is the topic which requires maximum time and maximum practice.
- Concentrate on Numerical Ability as well. It has a lot of important topics that require constant practice.
- Try to shuffle subjects so that you do not get bored.
- Make small notes of whatever you revise. You can go through them later on.
- Solve mock tests and analyze your performance based on time and efficiency. You will get to know your strengths and weaknesses and you can work on them accordingly. Also, try to solve as many as you can and keep a track of time.[It will help you to retain and recollect all that you have studied during this entire time.
- Regular revision will boost your overall confidence.
- Don’t try to cram anything at this stage. Instead, apply your brains and solve questions with reason and logic.
As only a few days are left for the exam, the first and foremost thing is that you take good care of yourself. You need to stay healthy and sleep well and try to avoid chores that can cause any injury to you. You need to be relaxed and calm as it will give you a better clarity.
Don’t take too much burden & stress. Also, Do not study for late hours as it will only lead to unwanted exhaustion.
Here we conclude our article on NIACL Assistant Prelims Last minute preparation tips. Have faith in your preparation and you will persevere.
We hope these NIACL Assistant Last Minute tricks gives you both direction as well as motivation to stay focused on a right path. Stay connected for more information regarding NIACL Assistant Exam Recruitment 2018.