NIACL Assistant Prelims, 15 Days Study Plan: A few days back, The New India Assurance Company Ltd., also known as NIACL officially released NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification to recruit 653 candidates for the post of Assistant. The exam will be held on 8th/9th September 2018 (Tentative).
We, at OnlineTyari, completely understand the significance of this exam for you. We believe that it is the high time to start your preparations. That is why we have formulated the most appropriate NIACL Assistant Prelims Study Plan 2018 for the next 15 days.
Crack NIACL Prelims in just 15 Days
The exam is scheduled for the month of September. We expect that by now, you must have prepared all the important topics related to NIACL Assistant Prelims exam. Below are some important tips and important topics from each section. You need to keep your focus on these topics and Practice.
- Quantitative section is completely based on practice as in this you required good speed with accuracy, which can only be achieved by practice.
- Calculation becomes important part to increase speed so focus more on speedy calculation by doing is mentally and by short tricks.
- Learn the basic concepts first and start with the easy level of questions.
- Trick to score marks in Quantitative Aptitude Section is to attempt the questions from the topics like Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first and then going for Number Series.
- After that, go for Data Interpretation as this is the topic which comprises of approx. 50% of the paper. Also, now the DI is coming which is based on arithmetic topics so it become important to have good command on some of the arithmetic topics like Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, SI and CI.
- Rest questions will be from miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes, and Cisterns, Partnership, probability, Mensuration, etc. So if you are good with miscellaneous topics then you can go for this too.
Data Interpretation |Time and work |Number Series |Probability |Percentage |
- This section as this section is scoring one if you have control over basics.
- The trick to attempt maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section in minimum time is to attempt the difficult puzzles in the end.
- There are some topics go for them first likes Syllogism, Coding Decoding, Inequality, Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series, and Numeric Series based questions from which the set of 4-5 questions are there so, if you master these topics then defiantly you will be landing on the safer side.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to solve and proced with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way. So, this is how you have to manage to attempt this section.
- Practice more and more puzzles because weightage of puzzles is more. Almost every time a puzzle and sitting arrangement comes with 4-5 questions and there are 4 sets. So, overall 60% of the paper comprises of puzzle and sitting arrangement.
- Don’t get too engrossed in any question in the actual examination as you’ll have other questions to attempt as well. If you feel they are too time consuming, a smart choice will be to skip them.
Puzzle and sitting arrangement |Inequality |Coding Decoding | Syllogism |Logical Reasoning.
- English is not a subject but a Language and one needs proper time in order to get used to a Language. So every student have his/her own strategy to score good in this.
- As we know English of banking exams is more based on your reading skills so improve it by daily reading relevant thing rather than mastering yourself in grammar as you don’t have that much of time.
- If you are good at vocab and reading then attempt the reading comprehension first and proceed with Cloze Test and other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Double Fillers, etc.
- But if you are good at grammar, attempt Reading Comprehension in the end.
- The Reading comprehension too should be attempted in a way that vocab and phrases based questions first and then the questions that need a deeper penetration through the paragraphs.
- The important topics for cloze test and error detections are subject verb agreement, preposition and verbs. These topics may help you do some other questions too that will be based on grammar.
Reading Comprehension | Cloze Test | Error Detection | Idioms and Phrases |Para Jumble | Sentence Completion |
Day-Wise Study Plan For NIACL Assistant Prelims
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Day 1||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Simplification and Approx.||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 2||Syllogism||Data Interpretation||Parra Jumbles||Sectional Test|
|Day 3||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Number Series||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 4||Inequality||Data Interpretation||Fillers and Cloze Test||Mock 1|
|Day 5||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Quadratic Equation||Error Detection|
|Day 6||Numeric Series||Data Interpretation||Reading Comprehension||Sectional Test|
|Day 7||Blood Relation||Number Series||Error Detection|
|Day 8||Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series||Quadratic Equation||Phrase Replacement||Mock 2|
|Day 9||Direction Sense||Simplification and Approx.||Parra Jumbles||Mock 3|
|Day 10||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Data Interpretation||Reading Comprehension||Sectional Test|
|Day 11||Syllogism||Miscellaneous Topics||Fillers and Cloze Test||Mock 4|
|Day 12||Order and Ranking||Miscellaneous Topics||Parra Jumbles||Mock 5|
|Day 13||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Miscellaneous Topics||Phrase Replacement|
|Day 14||Coding Decoding||Miscellaneous Topics||—||Mock 6|
|Day 15||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Miscellaneous Topics||Parra Jumbles||Mock 7|
Apply Coupon code KERALA10 and Contribute to Kerala Flood Victims
Applying Coupon code KERALA10 you will get a 10% discount and INR 100 will be donated to the Kerala flood victims. Here is how you can contribute:
Use Coupon Code KERALA10
Get 10% off and you will donate INR100 to the victims
Click here to know step by step guide on how to join TyariPLUS