NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: The New India Assurance Company Ltd., also known as NIACL has officially released NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant.
NIACL has mentioned a sum total of 653 vacancies for the post of Assistant. The online Application process will begin from 16th July and the last date to fill the registration form is 31st July 2018 (Tentative). Let us help candidates in outlining all the necessary details which a candidate needs to know while applying for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018, such as Exam Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Complete Information
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of 653 Assistants.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017: Click Here to Download Official Notification
Starting with NIACL Vacancies for the year 2018, we get:
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018: Total Vacancies
As stated earlier, there are 984 posts vacant for NIACL Assistant Posts.
- SC – 105
- ST – 60
- OBC – 113
- GENERAL – 375
- TOTAL – 653
Let us also highlight other pointers like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Important Dates, Application Process etc.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018: Age Limit & Educational Qualifications
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years (as on. 30.06.2018)
Candidates born not earlier than and not later than (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply. Talking about educational qualifications needed:
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate should have also passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess a certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- Knowledge of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment is also essential. Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017: Selection Procedure
The selection process will consist of online test (Preliminary & Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before the final selection.
Note: Candidates should know to read, write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT) for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is essential. Also, to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT, a language test will be conducted before final selection.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
- Online Registration commences: From 16 July 2018 to 31 July 2018
- Payment of Application Fees: From 16 July 2018 to 31 July 2018
- Date of Tier I Examination(Preliminary Exam): 8th/9th September 2018(Tentative)
- Date for Tier II Examination (Main): 6th October 2018 (Tentative)
Over Here, we conclude our article on NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 Examination. Our next articles will deeply cover NIACL Recruitment ”How to apply” tips to help you register online accurately.
Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding NIACL Recruitment 2018.To excel in Insurance Exams, download the Best NIACL Exam Preparation App for free.