NIACL Assistant Study Plan: New India Assurance Company Limited released a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant (Class III). Many of the candidates have submitted their application online & its time to initiate exam preparation.
NIACL will be conducting online written examination in less than 10 days to fill up 984 vacancies for the post of Assistant. Here, we are introducing NIACL Assistant study plan for the upcoming 10 days to cope up with the level of written examination and crack it.
NIACL Assistant Study Plan 2017: Tips to Crack Prelims in 10 days
Before jumping to NIACL Assistant Study Plan, let us have a look at the exam pattern of NIACL Prelims examination.
The Online Examination will be Objective MCQ type in nature. A candidate will have to answer questions from the following 3 topics:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
Similar to most bank exams, each question will carry 1 mark and the questions will be divided among the following sections.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- There will be 100 questions, in total, carrying one mark each.
- Total Time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
After visiting detailed structure of NIACL 2017 Prelims Examination, let us focus on the NIACL Assistant Study Plan outlines below, which will guide on how to crack NIACL Assistant Study Plan in 10 days.
Outline the Important Topics
For NIACL Assistant Study Plan 2016 Examination, we have earlier mentioned all of the important topics for each section. If a candidates is well-prepared in these topics, he/ she can expect a decent score in NIACL Assistant Preliminary Exam. Let us go deeper in our IBPS PO Study Plan.
Important Topics for NIACL Assistant Quantitative Aptitude
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph & Line)
Important Topics for NIACL Assistant Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangment
Important Topics for NIACL Assistant English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Correction
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks/ Para Jumbles
Since all the important topics related to each section has been mentioned above, try to align your preparation around this. Match and understand which topics align well and where you might face issues. Do not pick an entirely new topic at this time!
Follow 60-40 Exam Strategy
Do not start searching this online. For the simplicity of the users, we are calling it ‘The 60-40 Exam Strategy’.
According to this exam strategy for NIACL Assistant Exam, the remainder of the time must be dedicated towards revision and practice. But, the denomination of time should be 40% revision and 60% practice.
For revision, go through the basics first. Try and revise all the essential topics you’ve worked upon over the past few weeks or months. You can also refer to our section-wise preparation tips for NIACL Assistant.
- NIACL Assistant Reasoning Ability Preparation Tips
- NIACL Assistant Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips
- NIACL Assistant English Language Preparation Tips
To optimally continue progressing further in the NIACL Assistant Study Plan to crack NIACL Assistant Examination, you should not exceed the time limit by dedicating any more than 40% of the remaining time towards revision.
After your revision is complete, go straight towards solving mock tests and practice papers. As per the objective of the NIACL Assistant Study Plan, always begin with previous year papers and then attempt the new practice tests. The major objectives behind solving NIACL Assistant Mock Test Papers are
- To strengthen one’s hold on major topics.
- To get in touch with the regular exam pattern and type of questions asked.
- Understand time limit while solving a test paper.
- Cope with the competition in real-time format (in case of All India Live Test).
While dedicating time towards revision and practice, make sure that you begin with revision and then go towards practice.
Optimal Mock Test Practice & Analysis Routine
Under the NIACL Assistant Study Plan, this basically forms as an extension to the previous rule. In your practice routine, there needs to a regular part of exam analysis. For NIACL Assistant preparation, you need to appear for
- NIACL Assistant Section-Wise Mock Test
- NIACL Assistant Previous Year Papers
- NIACL Assistant Full Length Mock Tests
- IBPS PO Speed Tests
But, all of these mock test practice sessions will amount to nothing if you do not analyse your performance regularly. For NIACL Assistant Study Plan, build a routine where you dedicate good time towards analysis of your performance in the mock test you’ve attempted.
Try to follow this exam strategy in the following online mock test series for NIACL Assistant. In the following mock test, follow this procedure to improve your chance of cracking NIACL Assistant.
- Attempt the online mock test for NIACL Assistant.
- Keep in mind both the time limit and previous year cut-off and try to score above it.
- As soon as the online mock test is complete, check your score and see where you could have attempted more.
- Check the ratio of number of questions which have been attempted correctly, the ones which are wrong and the ones which have been left unattempted.
- Analyse the time taken to attempt the entire paper with the difficulty level of the online mock test.
The reason for this extensive analysis is to get an advance answer on whether you’ll be able to crack NIACL Assistant Exam or not. This is where we conclude our NIACL Assistant Study Plan for the next 10 days.
Stay connected for more information regarding NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017.