NICL AO Notification 2017: National Insurance Company Limited is the Government owned general Insurance company established in the year 1906 and its headquarter is located in the city of Kolkata. NICL is the subsidiary of General Insurance Company Limited.
Recently National Insurance Company Limited released a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Administrative officer as a Generalist under the Grade of Officer Scale-I. The online Registration process will start from 30th March and the last date to submit online application is 20th April 2017. Read here the complete NICL AO Notification 2017.
NICL AO Notification 2017 – Complete Information
The NICL Recruitment 2017 Notification gives the updates of the eligibility, Vacancy and much more in the content of the below post.
National Insurance Company Limited invites applicants for Recruitment of 205 Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I. Here is the complete details for each category.
|Category||Number of Post|
The above vacancies are provisional and the Company reserves the right to vary the same according to the actual requirements of the Company at the material time.
*Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as GENERAL. In respect of posts reserved for OBC category, a sub Quota of 4.5% reservation for minorities is applicable as per DOPT guidelines. The same shall be subject to prevailing guidelines issued from time to time. Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) shall be as per prevailing government rules.
Now you are aware of the vacancy details, let us provide you information regarding the eligibility criteria which includes education qualification, Nationality and age limit.
Eligibility Criteria for NICL AO Notification 2017
It is advised that only those candidates who fulfil the NICL AO Eligibility Criteria should apply for the NICL AO exam. Here we have mentioned the entire NICL AO Eligibility Criteria for the post of Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I.
Education Qualification [ As on 20/04/2017 ]
Candidate must possess the Graduation Degree in any discipline from the government recognized Institute or university and must having at least 60% marks in their degree certificate (SC/ST candidates must have at least 55% in their qualification degree).
The Age of the applicant will be calculated as on 01.03.2017. Candidates must have the Age between 21 years ( Minimum) and 30 years (Maximum). It means candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987 and not later than 01.03.1996 (both dates inclusive).
A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
We hope this gives you complete information regarding NICL AO Eligibility criteria. Lets us provide you the important dates regarding NICL AO Recruitment process.
NICL AO Notification 2017: Important Dates
The NICL AO Official Notification also outlines the important dates for NICL AO 2017. The tentative schedule for NICL AO recruitment process is as follows:
- Online Registration commences from –30.03.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration –20.04.2017
- Payment of Application fees – 30.03.2017-20.04.2017
- Date of online Prelims examination – 3rd / 4th June, 2017(TENTATIVE)
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Date of online Mains examination – 2nd July, 2017(TENTATIVE)
Please note that the tentative date of NICL AO Prelims Exam is clashing with the date of SBI PO Mains exam.
Given below is the official notification of NICL AO notification 2017. Click on the image to know more about the posts, qualification, eligibility criteria, application process, screening methodology and other terms & conditions of the said recruitment.
Over here we conclude our article on NICL AO Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned for more information regarding NICL AO Recruitment 2017.