NVS Admit Card 2016: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment Examination will be held in the month of December for the post of Assistant Commissioner and Principal. Candidates who’ve applied for the above mentioned posts can now download the NVS Admit Card from the official website (www.mecbsegov.in) and take a printout of the same. All the NVS aspirants need to carry the call letter with them on the examination day.
If you have applied for NVS Recruitment 2016, follow the directions below to retrieve your admit card for the written examination.
NVS Admit Card 2016 (Assistant Commissioner/ Principal)
Under the recruitment notification of session 2016-17, there are around 2072 posts of TGT, PGT, Principal and other jobs in various departments of NVS. To download your NVS Admit Card for the examination of Assistant Commissioner/ Principal, enter your valid credentials in the box below.
Download: NVS Admit Card 2016
Were you able to retrieve your call letter for NVS Examination? If not, follow these simple steps to download NVS Admit Card from the official website.
- Go to NVS Official Website.
- Under the Latest News column on the left hand side, select Click here to Download Admit Card for Written Examination for the Post of Assistant Commissioner and Principal Scheduled on 04.12.2016.
- In the new page, scroll down and click on Download Admit Card.
- Enter your Applicant ID, Email ID, Password and Captcha Text and click on Submit.
- You NVS Admit Card will appear on the page.
- Download the call letter and take a print-out for future use.
We hope this post has provided you the useful directions to download NVS admit card for the upcoming recruitment examination.
Stay connected for more information regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS Recruitment 2016. To excel in TET Exams, download the Best TET Exam Preparation App for free.