Practice Direction Sense Test Questions for Railways Exam: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) had earlier issued official notification to fill up 1100 vacancies for the post of Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) in DMRC for the upcoming year 2016-17.
This article is based on Practice Direction sense questions asked in Railways exam (DMRC, RRB). Click on the section below to try free quiz.
Practice Direction Sense Test Questions for Railways Exam
Under this section, candidates can try out this free quiz related to Direction sense. Here a few points to ponder upon before you practice Direction sense test questions.
- Once the user selects any quiz topic, 5 multiple choice questions with four option will be displayed.
- Users will have to select one of the four option given which they think is the correct answer.
- After attempting all the questions, users will have to select Check Result option which will take them to the result page.
We hope you were able to attempt the free mock test paper for Direction sense test easily. Now, the question is – How well did you perform?
If you scored 5/5, Click here to attempt a more advanced level paper.
If your score was 4/5 or 3/5 or below, here are few tips on how to attempt direction sense test Questions asked in Railways Exam (DMRC RRB).
Continue reading into the section below where some useful tips on acing Direction sense test Questions asked in Railways Exam have been mentioned.
Tips on How to Attempt Direction sense test Questions asked in Railways Exam
To achieve a perfect score while attempting questions based on Number Series, here are a few essential tips and tricks you must keep in mind.
- Direction Sense problems are based on logical reasoning and these problems are commonly asked in bank jobs, government jobs and many other competitive exams. The shortcut for solving direction sense problems is to draw schematic or block diagram of the given data and thus we can solve all the questions through it.
- North, South, East and West are the four directions. North-East(N-E or NE), South-West(SW), North-West(NW) and South-East(SE) are the four main cardinal directions. If a person A is standing at the time sunrise, his shadow point towards west
- what we have to do is to make a diagram as quickly as possible on a paper as per the question given.
- You have to think that you are travelling the distance. The most important thing to care about is ‘in which direction the person starts’. In the question above the person Mukesh starts in north direction as given.
- Read the question very carefully first and then start.
- Try to solve mock test series to test your ability. Below is our recommended mock test series. Try now!
Those who are able to qualify both the papers of DMRC exam will be shortlisted for the merit list.
Optimized Use of Time Management, Clear Understanding of Concepts and Pre-designed Attempt Plan will lead you to the Path to Success. Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.