Practice Logical Deduction Questions for Railways Exam: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) will conduct its online examination for the recruitment of Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) in various metro organisations. DMRC is going to conduct CRA examination from 21st Feb to 28th Feb 2017.
DMRC has issued a sum total of 1100 vacancies for the post of DMRC CRA. The Postcode for CRA post is NE02. To ensure better chances of cracking DMRC 2016, you can go through our DMRC CRA Exam Strategy.
This article is based on Practice Logical deduction questions asked in Railways exam (DMRC, RRB). Click on the section below to try free quiz.
Practice Logical Deduction Questions for Railways Exam
Under this section, candidates can try out this free quiz related to Logical deduction. Here a few points to ponder upon before you practice Logical Deduction questions.
- Once the user selects any quiz topic, 5 multiple choice questions with five option will be displayed.
- Users will have to select one of the five option given which they think is the correct answer.
- After attempting all the questions, users will have to select Check Result option which will take them to the result page.
We hope you were able to attempt the free mock test paper for coding decoding easily. Now, the question is – How well did you perform?
If you scored 5/5, Click here to attempt a more advanced level paper.
If your score was 4/5 or 3/5 or below, here are few tips on how to attempt Logical deduction Questions asked in Railways Exam (DMRC RRB).
Continue reading into the section below where some useful tips on acing Logical deduction Questions asked in Railways Exam have been mentioned.
Tips on How to Attempt Logical Deduction Questions asked in Railways Exam
To achieve a perfect score while attempting questions based on Logical deduction, here are a few essential tips and tricks you must keep in mind.
- Invest some seconds over a question and study the question carefully. A brief explanation of why each choice is correct or incorrect should go into your mind. If you can practice this tip in sample reasoning questions, you will do well on the actual assessment.
- Read both the factual passage and the sentence completion instruction carefully. Both must be considered in making your choice.
- Be sure to read all the response choices carefully before eliminating or choosing one of them.
- Practice mock test
- Pay attention to negative prefixes also, such as non-, un-, or dis-. These can be crucial to specifying the basic facts in the paragraph.
- Also, bear in mind that you can stop working on a difficult question temporarily and return to it later but it could be done only if you have not changed the section.
Over here, we conclude our article on Practice logical deduction questions asked in railways exam. Stay connected for more information regarding DMRC Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railways Exams, download the Best Railway Exam Preparation App for free.