Practice Number Series Questions for Railway Exam: DMRC recruits eligible candidates for different executive and non-executive posts. DMRC offers 3428 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager, Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Customer Relations Assistant and Accountant Assistant. DMRC is going to conduct CRA examination from 21st Feb to 28th Feb 2017.
This article is based on Practice Numerical Series Questions for Railway Exam. Click on the below mentioned link to try the free quiz.
Practice Number Series Questions for Railway Exam
Under this section, candidates can try out this free quiz related to Number Series. Here a few points to ponder upon before you practice Numerical series questions.
- Once the user selects any quiz topic, 5 multiple choice questions with four option will be displayed.
- Users will have to select one of the four option given which they think is the correct answer.
- After attempting all the questions, users will have to select Check Result option which will take them to the result page.
We hope you were able to attempt the free mock test paper for coding decoding easily. Now, the question is – How well did you perform?
If you scored 5/5, Click here to attempt a more advanced level paper.
If your score was 4/5 or 3/5 or below, here are few tips on how to attempt Coding Decoding Questions asked in Railways Exam (DMRC RRB).
Continue reading into the section below where some useful tips on acing Number Questions asked in Railways Exam have been mentioned. Now let us formulate DMRC CRA Examination strategy in the form of tips.
Tips on How to Attempt Number Series Questions asked in Railways Exam
To achieve a perfect score while attempting questions based on Number Series, here are a few essential tips and tricks you must keep in mind.
- Remember to first attempt the sections/topics that you are most confident about. Then move on to Average and Difficult questions. This way, even if you run out of time, you would have covered most of the questions that you will score well in.
- Train yourself to solve the questions in the shortest possible time with the greatest accuracy. Using analytics, you will understand where you are spending time.
- Have some fundamentals, such as formulas and square roots. Write down them on an A4 sheet and paste the sheet near your reading desk so that you can review on daily basis.
- Take Sectional Tests to understand which strategy is working for you. A good practice is always have a look at all the questions before attempting so that you will get familiarity with the questions.
Those who are able to qualify both the papers of DMRC CRA exam will be shortlisted for the merit list.
Optimized Use of Time Management, Clear Understanding of Concepts and Pre-designed Attempt Plan will lead you to the Path to Success.
Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.