How to Prepare for DMRC CRA General Awareness: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) had earlier issued official notification to fill up 1100 vacancies for the post of Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) in DMRC for the upcoming year 2016-17.
The postcode for CRA post is NE02. We are providing some crucial tips and tricks to be followed to prepare for DMRC CRA General Awareness section efficiently.
DMRC CRA General Awareness Exam Pattern
Selection process for the post of DMRC CRA is a four stage process consisting of:
- Level I is a Written Test (two papers)
- Level II is a Psychology Test (qualifying)
- Level III is Personal Interview
- Level IV is Medical examination in Aye-one category.
Before dwelling on How to prepare for DMRC CRA General Awareness section, it is important for you to understand the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern for the written test.
The DMRC CRA Exam Pattern comprises a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I is of 90 minute duration while Paper II is of 45 minute duration.
- Paper I is an objective type paper and has multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 120 questions from areas like General Awareness including Computer Awareness, Numerical ability, Logical Ability and Reasoning.
- Paper II again is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 60 questions from the topic General English. Questions are sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.
Those who are able to qualify both the papers of DMRC CRA exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. We hope the above mentioned information helps you to gain useful insight into the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern. Let us now move to the core of this article i.e how to prepare for DMRC CRA General Awareness.
How to Prepare for DMRC CRA General Awareness
After a detailed study of DMRC CRA 2016 Exam pattern, let us now focus on the core of this article i.e How to Prepare for DMRC CRA General Awareness. A candidate develops ample of questions in his/her mind when it comes to exam preparation. Let us analyse DMRC CRA General Awareness section topic-wise along with General Awareness blueprint. Let us break DMRC General Awareness section into its sections-
- Current Affairs– National, International, Person in News, Sports.
- Static Affairs
- Subject Related – History , Geography, Political Science.
The above three topics will cumulatively have 30 questions in total. Let us further move to the rest of DMRC CRA General Awareness section.
- General Science– Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
This section will cover approximately 12-15 questions in total.
- Computer Knowledge– MS Office, Shortcut, Computer Basics, History of Generations and miscellaneous.
Computer topics will cover approximately 12-15 questions in DMRC CRA General Awareness part.
How to Prepare for DMRC CRA General Awareness: Tips to Remember
Let us now remember some tips to be applied for DMRC CRA General Awareness subject questions:
- Prepare your exam with Practice sample papers/ Previous year solved Paper.
- Try mock test papers and practice all the questions for gaining perfection in attempts.
- It is important to analyze each and every practice or mock test you appear for. It helps in giving you a rough idea of your level of preparation for the exam and apply strategy accordingly.
- Speed is an important factor when you are looking to solve the paper and save time for revision as well. Regular practice of questions can enhance your speed.
- Understand Paper pattern for DMRC CRA General Awareness Section and act accordingly.
- Make Handy Notes for Current Affairs.
- Make a habit of reading newspaper daily to grab a lead over current affairs.
- Attempt G.K Quizzes daily.
- Make it a goal to learn something everyday and to improve your mistakes simultaneously.
These crucial tips on how to prepare for DMRC CRA General Awareness section will help candidates to perform well and score good in DMRC recruitment examination. Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.