DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning Preparation Tips: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has called applications for the recruitment of vacancies for the post of Station Controller/ Train Officer (SC/ TO) among many other posts in DMRC for the upcoming year 2016-17.
DMRC has issued a sum total of 662 vacancies for the post of DMRC SC/ TO. The Postcode for SC/TO post is NE01. We are providing some crucial tips and tricks to be followed to prepare for DMRC SC/ TO logical ability and reasoning ability section efficiently. In this article, we will cover all the information related to DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning section.
DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern and Structure 2016
A candidate has to clear four under given exam levels to get shortlisted for DMRC SC/ TO post. These are as follows:
- Level I is a Written Test (two papers)
- Level II is a Psychology Test (qualifying)
- Level III is Personal Interview
- Level IV is Medical examination in Aye-one category
The criteria for passing medical fitness test in A1 category requires the candidate to be fit in all respects. For Visual standards as prescribed in the category; Distant Vision needs to be 6/6, 6/6 without glasses or contact lenses. Near vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses or contact lenses. The candidate must also clear fogging test conducted under the medical tests. Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision and Night Vision must be present. Glasses/ contact lenses and lasik vision are not allowed.
It is important for all the candidates to understand the way questions are asked in the exam and what structure each paper follows. It is important for you to understand the DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern for level I i.e written test.
The DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern comprises a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I is of 90 minute duration while Paper II is of 45 minute duration.
- Paper I is an objective type paper and has multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 120 questions from areas like General Science, General Awareness including Computer Awareness, Logical Ability, Numerical Ability and Reasoning.
- Paper II again is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 60 questions from the topic General English. Questions are sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.
Those who will be able to qualify in both the papers of DMRC SC/ TO exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. We hope the above mentioned information helps you to gain useful insight into the DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern. Let us now focus on the core of this article i.e How to Prepare for DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning.
How to Prepare for DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning
After a detailed study of DMRC SC/ TO 2016 Exam pattern, we are now shifting to the nucleus of this article i.e how to prepare for DMRC SC/ TO logical ability and reasoning.
A candidate develops ample of questions in his/her mind when it comes to exam preparation. Each aspirant must be able to answer the following questions after they’ve read this article on How to Prepare for DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and reasoning section
How to prepare for DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning?
Can I prepare for DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning Topic-Wise?
Which topics in Reasoning Ability section are easy to crack?
Questions based on Reasoning Ability are fun to solve, provided you really know and understand the problem. Let us now go through the important topics and expected number of questions in DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning.
|Topic||Expected No. of Questions|
|Blood Relation, Rankings||5|
Candidate must prepare for DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability subject according to the particular weightage of the topics. Aspirants just need to focus more on the upper given topics and practice accordingly.
How to Prepare for DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning: Tips to Remember
Here are some golden tips regarding DMRC SC/ TO logical ability section in DMRC Level I written examination:
- Do not try to attempt every question.
- Do not waste time on a single question.
- Note down the data and make separate points for Logical deductions topic.
- A good number of questions are expected to come from coding decoding section. Try to practice and focus more on this section.
- Attempt easier questions first, try to start with your favourite topic.
- Apply blood relation question on your family structure. This will make things clear to you.
- A single Question that seems to be unsolvable within 1 min is of no use. Do not stick to a particular question. Do not try a question more than two times. It will definitely kill your time and will lower down your confidence.
- Do not get nervous if the level of exam is high. DMRC will publish Overall cut off in accordance to the level of the exam.
We hope this article provides you with useful information on how to prepare for DMRC SC/ TO Logical Ability and Reasoning. Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.