How to Prepare for JSSC Police SI Mental Ability Test 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued an official notification regarding recruitment of Sub Inspectors in the Jharkhand Police Department.
JSSC will conduct the said examination within a few months. Hence, with a few months preparation window, let us read about How to Prepare for JSSC Police SI Mental Ability Test Section. You can also read our previous article on General Math Preparation Tips.
Lets us now see how we can crack this recruitment examination in the most efficient manner. In the mid way, we will also elaborate important topics for the upcoming examination.
How to Prepare for JSSC Police SI Mental Ability Test
To score better in Mental Ability Section, follow these points while preparing for JSSC Police SI 2017.
1. Focus on topics that are considered important from the frequency point of view. Don’t try to cover the entire syllabus. Your major focus must be on the most scoring ones so you can atleast clear the cut off scores for JSSC Police SI.
2. Cramming will not work in Reasoning Ability Section of JSSC Police SI. Questions based on Reasoning will be purely logic based. Try attempting as many online mock tests as you can so that your logic building process is initiated and you can identify how to proceed further in a problem.
The following topics in JSSC Police SI Mental Ability Section should be at your tips.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
3. Start with Reading and Understanding concepts of the Reasoning topics. Once you are able to understand the basics behind each topic, divert your focus on both speed and accuracy since JSSC Police SI is competitive recruitment examination.
4. Meticulously divide your study timetable among various essential Reasoning Topics for JSSC Police SI Preparation.
5. Follow 1:4 Preparation Rule. It means among the total time spent on preparing for JSSC Police SI, 25% should be dedicated towards concept building and 75% must be directed towards practising questions. Practice is the key ingredient towards cracking JSSC Police SI.
6. Do not limit yourself to Online Mock Tests only. Solving Question banks is also a central preparation activity as they help in making the concepts concrete whereas Online Mock Tests will help you in Time Management.
7. Speaking about Time Management, it is THE FACTOR. Solving questions in a timely manner is extremely important. Since these questions are based on logic, there will always be a number of methods to solve it. Your thought process must be ready to identify the best way to solve keeping in mind both time and accuracy.
We hope that these preparation tips for JSSC Police SI Mental Ability Section will prove beneficial for you. We wish all the luck to the aspirants for the upcoming JSSC Recruitment Examination. Our good wishes are always with you.
Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding JSSC Recruitment 2017. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.