How to Prepare for NVS Teaching Aptitude TGT PGT: Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS Recruitment Exam will be conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti sometime during the month of November or December to recruit candidates for posts like TGT, PGT, Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Misc. Teachers and TGT (III Language). There are around 2072 vacancies that need to be filled through this exam.
This is a golden opportunity for students looking for government jobs in the education sector. All those who are yet to start their preparation must do so immediately. Here in this article, we will guide you on How to Prepare for NVS Teaching Aptitude. We will be providing important pointers about the Exam first. So, let us begin by understanding the exam pattern for NVS 2016 Recruitment exam.
Candidates appearing for the posts of PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers and TGTs (III Language), will have to give a written examination. The exam will consist of one paper i.e. General Paper. The General Paper consists of 5 subjects carrying a total of 200 marks. Total time to solve the paper is 2 hours.
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|General English & Hindi||40 (20+20)||40|
|General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning||30||30|
|Concerned subject knowledge||80||80|
It is clear that a total of 20 questions from General English Section will be asked in all the NVS recruitment exam. Let us further analyze the nature of these questions and elaborate our article on How to prepare for NVS Teaching Aptitude Section.
Each aspirant must be able to answer the following questions after they’ve read this article on How to Prepare for NVS Teaching Aptitude Section.
How do I start preparing for NVS Teaching Aptitude section?
How to prepare for NVS Teaching Aptitude Topic-Wise?
Which topics in NVS Teaching Aptitude are easy to crack?
How much time should I dedicate towards NVS Teaching Aptitude?
Without further ado, let’s have a look at the important topics and tips and tricks involved on how to prepare for NVS Teaching Aptitude section.
How to Prepare for NVS Teaching Aptitude
As explained above, there will be 20 questions from teaching aptitude section in NVS Recruitment exam with questions from sub section divided as follows:
- Objective of teaching – 2 questions
- Method of Teaching – 3 questions
- Bloom Evaluation Theory – 1 question
- Teaching Aids – 2 questions
- Micro Teaching -2 questions
- Group Teaching Advantage and Disadvantage – 1 question
- Visual Aids/ICT – 2 questions
- Qualities of the teacher – 2 questions
- Evaluation – 2 questions
- Knowledge of nature of the child – 2 questions
Here, we have provided a list of topics to prepare from for NVS teaching aptitude section. These topics have been carefully filtered out from various sources and through previous years’ papers. Candidates primary focus should be to prepare from these topics in particular for NVS teaching aptitude section:
- Knowledge of nature of the child
- Knowledge of the subject
- know about the effects of the teacher and his /her teaching
- knowledge of teaching and methodologies
- knowledge of the method to present the subject to student
- knowledge of teaching method
- knowledge of general principal of teaching
- knowledge of teaching formulae
- Qualities of the teacher
- Teaching aids
- importance of ICT in teaching
- Bloom Evaluation Theory
Now, let us now mention some crucial tips on how to prepare for NVS teaching aptitude section.
Preparation Tips for NVS Teaching Aptitude Section
In order to crack the NVS TGT PGT recruitment exam, you must incorporate these tips and tricks in your preparation plan.
- Solve the Previous Year’s Question Papers as it helps one to know the type of questions asked and the difficulty level.
- Try to understand the paper pattern for NVS teaching aptitude section by solving various mock tests.
- Make handy notes from topics that have utmost importance and keeps revising them regularly.
- Learn various teaching methods from books that are available online. Understand the Child Behavior Theory and acquaint yourself with the teaching aids.
- Aspirants should have the adequate knowledge of the factors that affects the teaching. So, you must prepare yourself accordingly to show your teaching aptitude in the written exam.
- Always remember to revise whatever you learn throughout the week.
We hope these crucial tips on how to prepare for NVS teaching aptitude section will help candidates to perform well and score good in NVS Recruitment exam 2016.
Stay connected for more information regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS Recruitment 2016. To excel in TET Exams, download the Best TET Exam Preparation App for free.