How to Prepare for SSC MTS General Awareness Section: Staff Selection Commission is going to be conducted the SSC MTS Exam and candidates who have completed the 10th STD in any recognized and are looking for the SSC Multitasking Staff Vacancy 2017. Every year, lakhs of applicants appear in SSC MTS Exam. This year, SSC MTS Exam will be held on 16th, 30th April and 7th May 2017.
Candidates under SSC MTS 2016-2017 Recruitment will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Paper-I and Paper-II exam. This is a golden chance for the aspirants who are looking for a government job. Meanwhile, let us help candidates to overcome written exam difficulties in preparing for SSC MTS General Awareness section.
What is the Exam Pattern of SSC MTS 2017
SSC MTS Paper I 2017 will be an OMR based Objective Paper of 150 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode.
The duration of the paper would be for two hours. The detailed pattern will be as follows:
SSC MTS Paper-1
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Mins.|
SSC MTS Paper-2
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
- As per the scheme of the SSC MTS examination, there shall be two papers viz. Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper- I will be entirely objective while Paper- II will be descriptive in nature. There will be four sections – General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness in the Paper-1.
- Paper – II will be comprised of a Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper- II is simply qualifying in nature. It is intended to test the elementary language skills of the candidates to be suitable for the post.
Now let’s move further with the SSC MTS General Awareness Important Topics
What are the Important Topics for SSC MTS General Awareness
The General Awareness Section plays a very important role, mostly due to the fact that it is very scoring. For a well prepared SSC candidate, it will take less than 2 seconds to answer the questions in written examination. Here are some important topics which can help you ace in exams:
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
Now let’s move further with SSC MTS General Awareness important tips & tricks.
How to Ace in SSC MTS General Awareness Exam: Tips & Tricks
Under this section we will discuss the crucial points for SSC MTS General Awareness Section, here are a few important points to keep in mind.
- Read at least one newspaper daily, as it will help in both GK and English Sectional Preparation.
- Solve the Previous Year’s Question Paper of SSC MTS as it helps one to know the type of questions asked and the difficulty level.
- Follow at least one site for Daily Updates on GK and Current affairs.
- From the analysis of previous years question paper, it has been observed that mostly questions are repeated as the same questions have been asked in different types. Solving previous years question paper would prove to be beneficial.
- Try to dedicate some time for revising what you’ve learnt.
We hope you are able to inculcate this exam preparation study on SSC MTS General Awareness section. We will be adding more study plans in the days to come.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC Exam Recruitment 2016. To excel in SSC Examination, download the Best SSC MTS Exam Preparation App for free.