How to Prepare for KVS TGT PGT Reasoning & Numerical Ability: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, commonly know as KVS, is the prime body that conducts the recruitment exam for various teaching posts in KVS. The KVS Recruitment 2021 notification will be out soon. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam 2021 will be conducted to recruit candidates for TGT, PGT, Principal, Music Teachers.
The tentative number of KVS TGT PGT Vacancy 2021 is more than 9000. Therefore, candidates preparing for the exam must work hard to grab the golden opportunity to work in the booming Indian Education Sector.
Many candidates preparing for the KVS TGT PGT 2021 exam have questions regarding the KVS TGT PGT Reasoning & Numerical Ability Preparation. This article will cover all the necessary information on How to Prepare for KVS TGT PGT Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
KVS TGT PGT Exam Pattern
The KVS TGT PGT Exam Pattern is published by the KVS on its official website. Hence, candidates must keep a tab on the KVS Official Notification to get complete exam pattern details. The recruitment process follows a two-stage procedure that comprises a written test followed by a personal interview.
KVS Written Exam: The first phase of the KVS Recruitment 2021 is a written exam that tests candidates on multiple aspects. The exam comprises three sections for PGT teachers and two sections for TGT teachers.
Candidates clearing the written test are called out for a personal interview.
KVS Personal Interview: The interviews are organised at different centres throughout the country. Candidates are interviewed by experts who mark candidates based on their interpersonal skills, teaching skills, and mental aptitude.
KVs Merit List: A cumulative of written and interview marks are used to create a merit list. Candidates scoring at least the cutoff marks make it to the merit list.
KVS TGT Exam Pattern
- The KVS written test will consist of one paper for TGTs (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Social Studies and Science).
- The KVS written test will consist of one paper for TGTs. The total number of questions asked in the exam is 150, each carrying one mark.
- The total time allotted to complete the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
|Test||Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|Part – I||General English||10||10||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Part – II||General knowledge & Current Affairs||40||40|
- For KVS TGT (P & HE, WE, AE) Teachers, Part -II consist of 100 questions from the concerned subject, General Knowledge-10, Computer Literacy- 10 & Reasoning Ability- 10.
Candidates who secure the cut off marks will then move to the Interview part. Check out the KVS Interview Preparation Tips.
KVS PGT Teacher Exam Pattern
Check out the KVS PGT Exam pattern below.
|Test||Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|Part – I||General English||10||10||3 Hours|
|Part – II||General knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
- The total time duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
- The exam consists of 150 questions, each carrying one mark.
- Candidates securing KVS PGT cut off marks in the written exam will be called out for personal interview.
Recommended: Reasoning Test Verbal and Non-Verbal
Let us further analyse the nature of these questions and elaborate our article on How to prepare for the KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability section.
TGT PGT Reasoning and Numerical Ability Topics
As discussed in the KVS TGT PGT Exam Pattern, the number of KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability questions varies from 10 to 40. Candidates must prepare the following topics to score higher marks in the section.
- Arithmetic Number Series, Spatial Orientation, Observation, Figures Classification, Relationship concepts, Non-verbal series, Analogies, Arithmetical Reasoning Discrimination, Spatial Visualization, Coding and Decoding, Visual Memory, Similarities and Differences
- Number Series, Essential Part, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Problems, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Analogies, Theme Detection, Cause and Effect, Artificial Language, Statement and Conclusion, Logical Deduction, Matching Definitions, Making Judgments, Statement and Argument.
Each aspirant must be able to answer the following questions after they’ve read this article.
- How do I start preparing for the KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability section?
- How to prepare for KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability Topic-Wise?
- Which topics in KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability are easy to crack?
- How much time should I dedicate to KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability?
- How to prepare for TGT PGT Reasoning and Numerical Ability?
Now let us discuss some tricks and suggestions for preparing the KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability section efficiently.
How to Prepare for KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability: Tips and Tricks
- Align the preparation with the KVS exam pattern for the Reasoning and Numerical Ability Section. It will help candidates to attempt the KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability section effectively.
- Attempt Onlinetyari mock tests. It helps the candidate in understanding the areas of improvement, current preparation level, and core strengths.
- Analyse the KVS Previous Year Exam Paper to understand the difficulty level and gain an insight into the exam pattern and types of questions asked.
- Building strong Reasoning and Numerical Ability skills take time. So be patient and practice every day using online resources and mock tests.
- KVS Reasoning and Numerical Ability Section can contain questions on various topics, so do not skip any.
- Build a habit of reading a question twice before marking the answer. It will help in understanding the context of the question.
- Solving previous years KVS Exam Papers will help in fulfilling the following objectives:
- Understand which topics were prominent in KVS Recruitment Examination?
- What was the difficulty level of questions?
- Analyse the time devoted to each exam section and create a strategy accordingly.
- Calculate the correct/ incorrect ratio while after the exam.
- Analyse the performance and work on an exam strategy to attempt maximum questions with speed and accuracy.
These crucial tips on preparing for the KVS TGT PGT Reasoning and Numerical Ability section will help candidates perform well and score well in the exam.
Candidates can also check out the KVS TGT PGT English Section tips and tricks by click on the below link.
Recommended: KVS English Section
Recommended: Reasoning Ability Question Bank
Stay connected for more information regarding KVS Recruitment 2021. To excel in recruitment examinations, download the Best PGT TGT Exam Preparation App for free.