How to Prepare for UPSESSB Reasoning & Numerical Ability TGT/ PGT: The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board is filling up vacancies for the recruitment of Trainee Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher for the year 2017. UPSESSB has issued a sum total of 9568 vacancies this year. This is a golden opportunity for students looking for govt. Jobs in education sector.
In order to secure good marks in examination, we are providing a proper study plan on how to prepare for UPSESSB Reasoning & Numerical Ability section. Also, we will be providing important pointers about the Exam first. So, let us begin by understanding the exam pattern for UP TGT/ PGT Recruitment examination.
UP TGT/ PGT Recruitment Exam Pattern
UP TGT/ PGT Selection Process is a two level procedure which comprises of a written test and an interview. Let us look at UP TGT/ PGT Exam pattern for the upcoming examination.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
|General English & Hindi||20+20||40|
|General Awareness/ General Intelligence||30||30|
|Numerical Ability & Reasoning||30||30|
As stated officially, the total marks for the examination are divided in the following manner:
- 85% in the written examination (both for TGT/ PGT)
- 10% in the Personal Interview
- 5% for Special Qualification (PHD/ M.Phil- 2%, M.Ed- 2%, B.Ed- 1%)
It is clear that a total of 30 questions from Reasoning & Numerical Ability Section will be asked in all the UPSESSB recruitment exams.
Let us further analyze the nature of these questions and elaborate our article on How to prepare for UPSESSB Reasoning and Numerical Ability section.
Total Question in Reasoning and Numerical Ability Section – 30
There will be 30 questions in the Reasoning and Numerical Ability Section of UP TGT/ PGT Recruitment Exam from sub sections as follows:
Topic you should cover in details
- Coding and Decoding
- Number Series
- Odd One Out
- Alphabet Tests and Dictionary
- Sitting Arrangement
- Blood Relationship
- Direction Based Tests/ Direction Sense Tests
- Mathematical Operations and Inequalities
- Problems on Ages
- Data Interpretation
- Work and Time
- Time and Distance
Now let us highlight some tricks and suggestion for preparing UPSESSB Reasoning and Numerical Ability section efficiently.
How to Prepare for UPSESSB Reasoning & Numerical Ability: Tips & Tricks
- Try to align your preparation with the exam pattern for Reasoning and Numerical Ability Section in the upcoming Recruitment Exam. This will help candidate to attempt UPSESSB Reasoning and Numerical Ability section in better ways.
- Give mock tests regularly. Mock test helps in a way that a candidate get prepared better for the upcoming exam.
- Revise sample papers and Previous year Exams. This will help you to gain an insight into the pattern.
- Read Question Twice in order to understand it correctly with no scope of mistake in interpretation of meaning.
- You need to solve previous years Exam Papers first and your objectives should be as follows.
- Understand which topics were prominent in UP TGT/ PGT recruitment Examination?
- Were the questions easy, moderate or difficult to solve?
- How much time you were able to dedicate to each section?
- What was your correct/ incorrect ratio while attempting?
- Analyze Your Performance and re-evaluate regularly to work on errors and doubts.
These crucial tips on how to prepare for Reasoning and Numerical Ability section will help candidates to perform well and score good in the upcoming recruitment examination.
Recommended: Reasoning Ability Question Bank
Stay connected for more information regarding UPSESSB Recruitment. To excel in recruitment examinations, download the Best PGT TGT Exam Preparation App for free.