How to Prepare for UPSESSB Teaching Aptitude TGT/PGT: The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) is going to conduct recruitment examination for the posts of Trainee Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher. The main responsibility of this board is to recruit teachers, Conduct examinations and Interviews to select candidates for UP teaching jobs.
There are 9568 vacancies that need to be filled through this exam. This is a golden opportunity for students looking for government jobs in the education sector. This article will cover all the necessary information regarding UP TGT/ PGT Syllabus Exam Pattern and how to prepare for Teaching Aptitude Section 2016.
UP TGT/PGT Recruitment Exam Pattern
UP TGT/ PGT Selection Process is a two level procedure which comprises a written test and an interview. Let us look at UP TGT/ PGT Exam pattern for the upcoming examination.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
|General English & Hindi||20+20||40|
|General Awareness/ General Intelligence||30||30|
|Numerical Ability & Reasoning||30||30|
As stated officially, the total marks for the examination are divided in the following manner:
- 85% in the written examination (both for TGT/ PGT)
- 10% in the Personal Interview
- 5% for Special Qualification (PHD/ M.Phil- 2%, M.Ed- 2%, B.Ed- 1%)
It is clear that a total of 20 questions from Teaching Aptitude Section will be asked in all the UPSESSB recruitment exams.
Let us further analyze the nature of these questions and elaborate our article on How to prepare for UPSESSB Teaching Aptitude section.
Total Question in Teaching Aptitude Section-20
There will be 20 questions from Teaching Aptitude section for the recruitment of UP TGT/PGT Exam. Candidates primary focus should be to prepare from these topics in particular for UPSESSB teaching aptitude section:
- Knowledge of nature of the child
- Knowledge of the subject
- know about the effects of the teacher and his /her teaching
- knowledge of teaching and methodologies
- knowledge of the method to present the subject to student
- Teaching methods
- General principal of teaching
- knowledge of teaching formulae
- Qualities of the teacher
- Teaching aids
- importance of ICT in teaching
- Bloom Evaluation Theory
Now, let us now mention some crucial tips on how to prepare for UPSESSB teaching aptitude section.
How to Prepare for UPSESSB Teaching Aptitude Section: Tips & Tricks
In order to crack UP TGT/PGT you need to incorporate the below mention tips & tricks in your exam preparation strategy.
- Solve the Previous Year’s Question Papers as it helps one to know the type of questions asked and the difficulty level.
- Try to understand the paper pattern for UPSESSB teaching aptitude section by solving various mock tests.
- Aspirants should have the adequate knowledge of the factors that affects the teaching. So, you must prepare yourself accordingly to show your teaching aptitude in the written exam.
- Learn various teaching methods from books that are available online. Understand the Child Behaviour Theory and acquaint yourself with the teaching aids.
- Make handy notes from topics that have utmost importance and keeps revising them regularly.
- Always remember to revise whatever you learn throughout the week.
These crucial tips on how to prepare for Teaching Aptitude section will help candidates to perform well and score good in UPSESSB recruitment examination.
Stay connected for more information regarding UPSESSB Recruitment. To excel in recruitment examinations, download the Best PGT TGT Exam Preparation App for free.