Railways ALP: 20 Days Study Plan: Railway Recruitment Board in its recent notification, updated the exam dates for the upcoming Assistant Loco Pilot Examination. According to the official notification, RRB will conduct the CBT examination on 9th August 2018.
Hence, with this article, we will formulate and try to follow a proper RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Study Plan for the next 20 days and crack RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Examination.
RRB ALP Study Plan 2018: Crack CBT in just 20 Days
Before discussing the RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Study Plan, let us look at the official exam pattern – First CBT. It is important to know the RRB Asst Loco Pilot and
Technician Grade III exam pattern so that you can plan your preparation strategy well. The detailed Structure of RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III 2018 will be as
RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2018
|First Stage CBT (Maths, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness on Current Affairs )||60 Min.||75|
|Second Stage CBT – Part A||90 Min.||100|
|Second Stage CBT – Part B||60 Min.||75|
|Computer-Based Aptitude Test||–||–|
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT.
- 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
The exam will be on 9th August 2018 and this will be a huge event for the Indian Railways as well. We expect that by now, you must have prepared all the important topics related to RRB ALP Exam. Below are some important tips and important topics from each section. You need to keep your focus on these topics and Practice.
- Quantitative section is completely based on practice.
- Learn the concepts and do practice at least 100 Questions from each topic.
- First, try to understand the basic procedure to solve the question then you can go for the Tricks.
- You can refer to RS Aggarwal in case you want to practice more.
BODMAS|Percentage|Ratio and Proportion|Time and Work|Percentage
Compound Interest and Simple Interest |Algebra | Geometry | Trigonometry.
- Reasoning section will be very easy but will have lesser questions as compared to the other sections.
- Your target is to attempt all the questions from this section.
- There are various books available in the market. You can refer to RS Aggarwal for Reasoning section.
Analogy|Classification|Blood Relation|Direction|Analytical Reasoning
Syllogism|Statement Argument and Assumption.
- For the Science section, go through the NCERT of Class 9 and 10 completely.
- Make your own notes and try to make notes in one or two line format.
- Highlight the important points.
- Revise the notes on regular basis and attempt quizzes and mocks to master this subject.
Classification | Life Processes| Ecology | Sources of Energy | Reproduction
Acid Bases and Salts | Metals, and Non-Metals | Chemical Reactions | Units and Measurement | Heat | Force | Electricity and Magnetism | Gravitation
General Awareness on Current Affairs
- This section is one of the most important sections because it’s very easy to score marks in this subject if we follow a proper plan. Watch current affair videos daily, read PDFs and newspaper and note down important points and revise them on regular basis.
- Attempt quizzes and mocks to master this section.
Day-Wise Study Plan For Railways ALP
|Day 1||Number System||Analogies||Physics||Mock Test 1|
|Day 2||Decimals||Alphabetical Series||Chemistry||Mock Test 2|
|Day 3||Fractions||Number Series||Life Science||Mock Test 3|
|Day 4||Square Roots||Coding Decoding||Sports||Mock Test 4|
|Day 5||BODMAS||Mathematical Operations||Culture||Mock Test 5|
|Day 6||LCM||Blood Relation||Personalities||Mock Test 6|
|Day 7||HCF||Syllogism||Economics||Mock Test 7|
|Day 8||Percentage||Jumbling||Politics||Mock Test 8|
|Day 9||Profit and Loss||Venn Diagram||History||Mock Test 9|
|Day 10||Ratio and Proportion||Conclusion||Life Science||Mock Test 10|
|Day 11||Age||Decision Making||Chemistry||Mock Test 11|
|Day 12||Time and Distance||Similarities and Differences||Physics||Mock Test 12|
|Day 13||Time and Work||Classification||Personalities||Mock Test 13|
|Day 14||Pipe and Cistern||Analytical Reasoning||Economics||Mock Test 14|
|Day 15||Simple Interest||Directions||History||Mock Test 15|
|Day 16||Compound Interest||Statement-Argument||Physics||Mock Test 16|
|Day 17||Mensuration||Statement-Assumption||Life Science||Mock Test 17|
|Day 18||Elementary Statistics||Revision||Chemistry||Mock Test 18|
|Day 19||Calendar||Revision||Economics||Mock Test 19|
|Day 20||Clock||Revision||Sports||Mock Test 20|
OnlineTyari PLUS to specially assist you to overcome competitive exam hurdles and save your hard-earned rupees. OnlineTyari PLUS is a one-stop-shop for all aspirants preparing for government exams.
Benefits of Tyari plus
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more