Railway JE Recruitment Notification 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board invites candidates for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Information Technology), DMS and CMA in various zonal production units of Indian Railways.
RRB has mentioned a sum total of 14033 vacancies for the post of JE. The online Application process will begin from 2nd Jan and the last date to fill the registration form is 31st Jan 2018 (Tentative). Let us help candidates in outlining all the necessary details which a candidate needs to know while applying for Railway JE Recruitment 2018, such as Exam Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates.
The Railway Recruitment Board conducts RRB JE & SSE exam for selecting candidates at various posts such as Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintendent, Senior Selection Engineer, and Chief Depot Material Superintendent. This year, RRB has mentioned a sum total of 14033 vacancies for the post of JE
Starting with Railway JE Vacancies for the year 2018, we get:
- Junior Engineer: 13034
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49
- Depot Material Superintendent: 456
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 494
- Total: 14033
Let us also highlight other pointers like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Important Dates, Application Process etc
Age Limit (As on 1.1.2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university/ institute.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
The Eligible and Interested candidates in Junior Engineer jobs will undergo the selection process as the following procedure:
- First Stage CBT
- Second Stage CBT
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Keep a proper note of all the important dates related to Railway JE Examination 2018.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 02-01-2019 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 31-01-2019 till 23:59 Hrs
Closing date and time for the payment application fee through:
- Online: 5th Jan 2019 (10:00 P.M)
- SBI Bank Challan: 4th Jan 2019 (1:00 P.M)
- Post Office Challan: 4th Jan 2019 (1:00 P.M)
- Final Submission of Applications: 7th Jan 2019 (11:59 P.M)
Let us move further on how to apply for Railway JE recruitment 2018.
Railway JE Recruitment Notification 2018: How to Apply
The application form for Railway JE recruitment will be accepted through Online mode. The last date to apply online is 31st Jan 2019.
- General/ OBC: 500
- SC/ST/EXs/Female/Minorities/EBC: 250
Eligible candidates may apply online at RPF’s website from 02nd Jan 2019 10:00 AM to 31st Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- Visit the particular RRB Zone official website.
- Now search for “Apply online for Junior Engineer”
- Then the RRBs Railways Online Application page of the selected board will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the New Registration.
- Select the appropriate board which you want to apply.
- Fill the details click on accept.
- Fill in the required details for Jr Engineer RRB Online Application 2018 -19
- After the completion of the first step details, a system generated mail is sent to your registered e-mail.
- A User ID and a Password is sent to your mail along with the activation link.
Stay connected for more information regarding RPF Recruitment 2018.