Railway Ki Paathshaala: Railway is creating a big hype among its students. After releasing more than 1 lakh vacancies Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Railway Recruitment Board is all set to recruitment candidates in various posts. To help you prepare for the upcoming examination, OnlineTyari has come up with General Awareness quiz where we will provide you with Important questions based on gk.
Today we have created a short quiz based on physics. Below is the set of 5 questions, practice the below-given questions and ace in your upcoming examination
Railway Ki Paathshaala: Physics Quiz 1st March 2019
Here we are providing you a few questions based on physics which will help in enhancing your grasp for the upcoming railway Exam 2019.
1) Which of the following best describes the image formed by a plane mirror?
a) Real, upright and the same size as an object
b) Virtual, upright and the same size as an object
c) Real, inverted and reduced
d) Virtual, inverted and enlarged
2) In longitudinal waves, the direction of vibration in the medium of particle
a) Parallel to propagation
b) Perpendicular to the propagation of a wave
c) Different from each other
d) Variable for time to time
3) The speed of sound in the medium depends upon-
a) Properties of the medium
4) A projectile is projected with a kinetic energy E. Its range is R. It will have the minimum kinetic energy, after covering a horizontal a distance equal to-
a) 0.25 R
b) 0.75 R
c) 0.5 R
5) The vocal cords in men are about _______ long.
a. 10mm /10 मिमी
b. 20mm/20 मिमी
c. 30mm/30 मिमी
d. 40mm/40 मिमी
Stay Updated for latest government exam updates 2019.