Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has started conducting RRB JE CBT 1 Exam from 22nd May 2019 . Many candidates have appeared for the exam to grab this opportunity of working in the Railways. After analyzing all the shifts of RRB JE CBT 1, we will be providing you some important questions from those topics which has been repeatedly asked in these days in RRB JE CBT 1 exam. Today we are providing you some important questions of Mathematics.
Railway Ki Pathshala:RRB JE CBT 1 2018-19: Mathematics Quiz 6
Those candidates who have their exam in the upcoming days, must go through this article as it will help them in knowing the level of questions were asked, their pattern, etc. So do practice these questions before your exam.
1) Find the smallest of the following decimals.
a) 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2
d) 0.1x 0.02 x 2
2) Find the HCF OF 143, 77 and 121.
3) Two numbers are in the ratio 1: 2 and their HCF is 16. Their LCM is:
4) A woman invests Rs 4000 at the start of each year at 5% compound interest per annum. How much will her investment at the end of the 2nd year?
a) Rs 8601
b) Rs 8615
c) Rs 8600
d) Rs 8610
5) Average of 7 consecutive even numbers is 8. Which number is the largest of the 7 numbers?
6. A Person pays Rs. 8960 Per month towards loan repayment which is 28% of his monthly salary. Calculate his monthly salary.
7. A started a business with Rs 20000 and B joined after some time with Rs 25000. If A and B share the profit in the ratio of 1: 2 respectively, then what is the ratio of the time period of investment for A and B respectively?
a) 1: 2
8. 15 Persons can complete a works in 60 days. If the number of persons is increased by 5, How many days earlier will the work get completed?
a) 20 days
b) 10 days
c) 15 days
d) 45 days
9. An article is sold for Rs 4080 after a discount of 15%. What is the marked price in Rs) of the article?
10) A and B together can complete a work in 10 days. They started together but A left after 2 days and the remaining work was completed by B in 12 days. In how many days can A complete the entire work while working alone?