Railways Group D: Solution for Official Pattern 3 Mock Test– Since the Railways Group D examination is just a few days away, therefore we thought that taking actual expected mock questions would be the best idea. In regard of the same, we have recently started choosing the best and most probable questions from our RRB Group D Official Pattern 3 mock test series.
Railways Group D: Solution for Official Pattern 3 Mock Tests
As stated above, we are here to assist you with your preparation and help you in the upcoming Railways Group D exam. In regard to the same, our Railways exam expert Aditya Sir will be taking regular classes on expected questions. These questions have been chosen from RRB Group D Official Pattern 3 mock tests.
As state above, Aditya Sir, OnlineTyari Railways exam expert would be taking a session on expected questions from RRB Group D Official Pattern 3. Here is the list of questions he would be covering:
- If a and b are the root of quadratic equation x2+5x+6=0, then find out the value of a2b2+2(a+b)?
- If cotθ=21/20, then what is the value of secθ?
- The denominator of a fraction is 4 more than its numerator. If the numerator is increased by 9 and denominator is decreased by 15, we obtain 3. The sum of numerator and denominator of fraction is:
- If the length of a rectangle is increased by 20%, then by how much percent its breadth should be reduced so that the area remains the same?
- A boy starts from his house and walks at a speed of 5 km/hr and reaches his school 3 minutes late. Next day he starts at the same time and increases his speed by 4 km/hr and reaches 3 minutes early. What is the distance (in km) between the school and his house?
- A batsman makes a score of 87 runs in the 17th inning and thus increased his average by 3. Find his average after 17th inning.
- A seller has 40 litres of wine if he mixes 10 litres of water which is freely available in it . If cost of pure wine is Rs. 1500 per litre then the profit of the seller, if he sold all at cost price?
- If mother’s age is four times of her daughter and after 5 years mother’s age becomes three times of her daughter. So after another 10 years what will be the mother’s age?
- A cone of height 21 cm and base diameter 42cm is carved out of a wooden sphere of radius 21 cm. The percentage of wasted wood is-
- At what percent of simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 15 years?
Practice all these questions from RRB Group D Official Pattern 3 before the live session. Want to practice more mock tests, then join TyariPLUS. Read below to know more about TyariPLUS.
Benefits of TyariPLUS
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more