RBI Assistant 2017 Application Link Active: Recently, The Reserve Bank of India also known as RBI officially released RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification to recruit 623 candidates for the post of Assistant.
Are you able to qualify the eligibility criteria for RBI Assistant 2017 Recruitment? If yes, do not waste any time. Just go ahead and follow these simple steps to fill the application form online for RBI Assistant Recruitment.
RBI Assistant 2017 Application Link Active: How to Apply
You need to submit your application online. Before you begin the application process, make sure you have all the necessary documents in front of you. Candidates interested in applying for the post the Assistant in RBI will have to apply online. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 50 (For SC/ST/PWD/EXS) and Rs. 450 (For OBC/General candidates) as their Application Fees. Candidates applying for the examination can pay their Application Fees online from 18 October to 10 November 2017.
Apply Online: RBI Assistant Application (Direct Link)
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Steps to fill RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2017
Since the application for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 can be submitted online only, we request you all to follow these simple steps to submit your RBI Assistant Application Form.
- Go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to fill all the personal details related to educational qualification and basic details.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and finally Click on Submit button. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Attempt these free mock tests and prepare yourself for the upcoming RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2017. Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best RBI Assistant Exam Preparation App for free.