RBI Assistant 2016: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has officially commenced the online application process for the recruitment of RBI Assistant in various RBI offices spread across the country. RBI Assistant Application process has begun and is limited to online-only. So, if you are interested in applying for RBI Assistant Exam 2016, you need to submit your application form through official portal only.
RBI has announced a sum total of 610 vacancies all over the country for the post of RBI Assistant. Please keep in mind that the last date for submission of RBI Assistant Application Form is 28 November 2016. Let us help candidates in outlining all the necessary details which a candidates needs to know while applying for RBI Assistant 2016 Recruitment, such as RBI Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates and Online Application Procedure.
RBI Assistant Exam 2016: Complete Information
The Recruitment Examination for RBI Assistant 2016 will be an All India Open Competitive Examination for hiring candidates to the post of RBI Assistant in various RBI banks spread across the country. Let us now look at some important dates for RBI Assistant exam 2016.
RBI Assistant Exam 2016: Important Dates
|RBI Assistant Online Application begins||November 7, 2016|
|Last Date for submitting RBI Assistant Exam Application Form online||November 28, 2016|
|Date of RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam||December 23 to 24, 2016|
|Issue of admit card for Preliminary Examination||First week of December, 2016|
Date of RBI Assistant Mains Exam
These were the important dates issued by RBI in RBI Assistant Exam notification 2016. Let us now head towards other important pointers involved.
RBI Assistant Exam 2016: Selection Procedure
For the recruitment of Assistant post to various RBI offices, a candidates needs to clear various phases of RBI Assistant 2016 Recruitment Examination. Some of the essential points related to the selection process for RBI Assistant Recruitment are as follows.
- RBI Assistant 2016 Recruitment Examination consists of 3 phases – RBI Assistant Prelims, RBI Assistant Mains and Interview Round.
- The candidates who qualify in RBI Assistant Prelims Exam will move to the next round i.e. RBI Assistant Mains.
- After RBI Assistant 2016 Mains examination, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview round.
- The final selection for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 will be made on the basis of the marks secured in both Mains and Interview round.
Now, let us see if you are eligible to apply for RBI Assistant Exam 2016 and fulfill the criteria.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2016
For RBI Assistant Recruitment, RBI has specified a few guidelines which every aspirant needs to follow. Failure to comply or fulfill any of the points under RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria will result in immediate cancellation of RBI Assistant Application Form of the candidate.
The age limit set for RBI Assistant 2016 Recruitment is set between a range of 20 to 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Upper age limit will be relaxed as under
By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years|
Upper given table includes data for Age Relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories.
Minimum Educational Qualification (as on 7.11.2016)
As we have explained earlier, there are different trades under RBI Assistant Recruitment. Minimum educational qualification for RBI Assistant Exam 2016 is as follows:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Are you able to qualify the eligibility criteria for RBI Assistant 2016 Recruitment? If yes, do not waste any time. Just go ahead and follow these simple steps to fill the application form online for RBI Assistant Recruitment.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2016: How to Apply
Candidates interested in applying for the post the Assistant in RBI will have to apply online. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 50 (For SC/ST/PWD/EXS) and Rs. 450 (For OBC/General candidates) as their Application Fees. Candidates applying for the examination can pay their Application Fees online from November 7 to 28, 2016.
Apply Online: RBI Assistant Application (Direct Link)
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Steps to fill RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2016
Since the application for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 can be submitted online only, we request you all to follow these simple steps to submit your RBI Assistant Application Form.
- Go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to fill all the personal details related to educational qualification and basic details.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and finally Click on Submit button. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Over Here, we conclude our article on RBI Assistant 2016 Recruitment Examination. Our next articles will deeply cover RBI Assistant related topics to help you crack RBI Assistant efficiently.
Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best RBI Assistant Exam Preparation App for free.